First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by deesnake003

Originally Posted by PTone

does anyone know the exact number of these released? Or is it still in the air? I have heard like 3 different numbers lol

Will that determine your reselling price?  ^^
no that will determine if i want to keep them or not ... thank you very much.
well if ya wanna keep em then why you have one up for sale in your sig? If its not ur size trade for it 

Originally Posted by PTone

does anyone know the exact number of these released? Or is it still in the air? I have heard like 3 different numbers lol

Will that determine your reselling price?  ^^
no that will determine if i want to keep them or not ... thank you very much.
well if ya wanna keep em then why you have one up for sale in your sig? If its not ur size trade for it 

If you guys are honestly trying to cop from one of the finishline's that are receiving them, just talk to the STORE MANAGER and explain to him that you won't be able to get them due to being at work/school but ask if you can purchase a giftcard for the total amount of the shoe and leave it with him so that he can purchase them for you. But make sure you add something to the purchase (socks, $7 heel cup, + a lace or cleaner will almost guarantee you that he says yes). They hit the warehouse late last night and they shipped them out this morning. All receiving stores should have them by the end of the week (stores closest to Indianapolis will receive them a lot sooner).

If you guys are honestly trying to cop from one of the finishline's that are receiving them, just talk to the STORE MANAGER and explain to him that you won't be able to get them due to being at work/school but ask if you can purchase a giftcard for the total amount of the shoe and leave it with him so that he can purchase them for you. But make sure you add something to the purchase (socks, $7 heel cup, + a lace or cleaner will almost guarantee you that he says yes). They hit the warehouse late last night and they shipped them out this morning. All receiving stores should have them by the end of the week (stores closest to Indianapolis will receive them a lot sooner).

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

That is brilliant. I will keep that in mind for the next release as none of the stores near me are getting them.

I guess Staten Island Mall counts, but I'd rather just take my chances online.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

That is brilliant. I will keep that in mind for the next release as none of the stores near me are getting them.

I guess Staten Island Mall counts, but I'd rather just take my chances online.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by kicks409

Son is asking if anyone has another pair not much above retail just to put on ice because he already have a pair. Man its people that didnt get ONE pair, let alone a pair for ice.
laugh.gif

Lol I'm just keeping it real homie.. Cats been telling me 400 like they cutting me a deal lol

LOL I feel it. Some dude offered to sale me a pair of sz 14s for $350. I was like nah. I know for a fact in 6months I can get it for like 200 or 250 max.
WORD!!  Im going to Chicago on Thursday for a couple days and I offered a dude $300 on a pick for a sz 10.5 or 11.  He had em listed on ISS for $400 and he hit me back with $375!?!??!  I think I was being pretty fair but hey maybe Im wrong.  I heard they were hella tough to get in the Chi tho so maybe thats why he holding out.  But dude also had 3 other pairs SMH, Im thinking why not quick sale, you still turned a profit and none of that going to the post office BS........whatever I guess
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kicks409

Son is asking if anyone has another pair not much above retail just to put on ice because he already have a pair. Man its people that didnt get ONE pair, let alone a pair for ice.
laugh.gif

Lol I'm just keeping it real homie.. Cats been telling me 400 like they cutting me a deal lol

LOL I feel it. Some dude offered to sale me a pair of sz 14s for $350. I was like nah. I know for a fact in 6months I can get it for like 200 or 250 max.
WORD!!  Im going to Chicago on Thursday for a couple days and I offered a dude $300 on a pick for a sz 10.5 or 11.  He had em listed on ISS for $400 and he hit me back with $375!?!??!  I think I was being pretty fair but hey maybe Im wrong.  I heard they were hella tough to get in the Chi tho so maybe thats why he holding out.  But dude also had 3 other pairs SMH, Im thinking why not quick sale, you still turned a profit and none of that going to the post office BS........whatever I guess
indifferent.gif

well if u live in san diego, we're SOL...... just talked to someone that works @ finishline and they said neither of the 2 finishlines in our city have quick strike accounts and our best bet is to call the LA stores

well if u live in san diego, we're SOL...... just talked to someone that works @ finishline and they said neither of the 2 finishlines in our city have quick strike accounts and our best bet is to call the LA stores

I missed out and am still on the hunt as well. I've been on eBay trying to find a decently priced pair but everytime I find one and it gets close to the end, the price shoots up to $350-400. Seriously I'm starting to try to get over these coz paying over twice the retail is unacceptable to me. I just can't do it. *shrugs*

I missed out and am still on the hunt as well. I've been on eBay trying to find a decently priced pair but everytime I find one and it gets close to the end, the price shoots up to $350-400. Seriously I'm starting to try to get over these coz paying over twice the retail is unacceptable to me. I just can't do it. *shrugs*

I wonder how hard its going to be to copp from Finishline. I'm trying to help a homie to get a pair but none of the FL around our way are getting any shipments and im really weary about trying to cop online and the order getting cancelled.

I wonder how hard its going to be to copp from Finishline. I'm trying to help a homie to get a pair but none of the FL around our way are getting any shipments and im really weary about trying to cop online and the order getting cancelled.

mannnn, I'm STILL friggin heated about my pair. I waited in line like 18 hours, was first in line. Got my size, when I got to the car and opened them up, they were tried on (most likely by an employee) and had mad friggn scuffs and glue stains on the right side of the toe box...HOTTT
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

dont even wanna post pics I'm so hott about it.

mannnn, I'm STILL friggin heated about my pair. I waited in line like 18 hours, was first in line. Got my size, when I got to the car and opened them up, they were tried on (most likely by an employee) and had mad friggn scuffs and glue stains on the right side of the toe box...HOTTT
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

dont even wanna post pics I'm so hott about it.

second chance to get them, idk how i couldn't get them online the other day. everything was sold out at 12:00am, idk how thats possible

second chance to get them, idk how i couldn't get them online the other day. everything was sold out at 12:00am, idk how thats possible

Back
Top Bottom