First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by rojanjon

nice to see dying hype regulate markets...give it another few weeks or a month if you didn't copp...prices will continue to fall...
wink.gif

I am counting on this.

nice to see dying hype regulate markets...give it another few weeks or a month if you didn't copp...prices will continue to fall...
wink.gif

I am counting on this.

I got my 2 pairs, but I wish that I would've been able to find another size 13, instead of one 13 and a 14. I don't need the size 14, but hey...I'm not complaining either.
pimp.gif

I got my 2 pairs, but I wish that I would've been able to find another size 13, instead of one 13 and a 14. I don't need the size 14, but hey...I'm not complaining either.
pimp.gif

i think the hares look better honestly. ill cop if i find em for a decent price, which wont happen

i think the hares look better honestly. ill cop if i find em for a decent price, which wont happen

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

I've seen some pairs go for $200-225 shipped. Patience I think will pay off if ya really want em.

I've seen some pairs go for $200-225 shipped. Patience I think will pay off if ya really want em.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

laugh.gif

Crazy how quick that happens right?

DF!!!
i knew this would happen 
i'm just glad the 3 extra pairs i got i sold the same day 

YEP. SAME HERE. UNLOADED MY TWO EXTRA PAIRS ON THE SAME DAY. GOTTA MOVE THEM QUICKLY....

THE SAME WILL HAPPEN TO THOSE BANNED 1'S ON EBAY IF THOSE SELLERS DON'T MOVE THEM IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS BEFORE THE REST OF THE OUTLETS GET THEIR SHIPMENT AND THE MARKET GETS FLOODED.

I cant agree with this. Even when the rest of the outlets sell out these are always going to be special to certain people because they are so called "b-grades". If and when they do the GR they wont be like the pairs that are coming out now so thats the leverage that the resellers need to get top dollar for this release.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

laugh.gif

Crazy how quick that happens right?

DF!!!
i knew this would happen 
i'm just glad the 3 extra pairs i got i sold the same day 

YEP. SAME HERE. UNLOADED MY TWO EXTRA PAIRS ON THE SAME DAY. GOTTA MOVE THEM QUICKLY....

THE SAME WILL HAPPEN TO THOSE BANNED 1'S ON EBAY IF THOSE SELLERS DON'T MOVE THEM IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS BEFORE THE REST OF THE OUTLETS GET THEIR SHIPMENT AND THE MARKET GETS FLOODED.

I cant agree with this. Even when the rest of the outlets sell out these are always going to be special to certain people because they are so called "b-grades". If and when they do the GR they wont be like the pairs that are coming out now so thats the leverage that the resellers need to get top dollar for this release.

just got mine off the bay 217 on a auction that ended early in the morning  will post pics when they come in very happy

just got mine off the bay 217 on a auction that ended early in the morning  will post pics when they come in very happy

YO!
laugh.gif
$217?

And Hares are definitely better but these are smooth. I also think the Banned I's won't suffer the same drop in resell.

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom