First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by ofasho

pass for me, but i would like to see what other models they will base under year of the rabbit theme.
I agree here.  There's some potential with some other models.  I'll keep an open mind.

Originally Posted by ofasho

pass for me, but i would like to see what other models they will base under year of the rabbit theme.
I agree here.  There's some potential with some other models.  I'll keep an open mind.

lovin the bronze setup but i would swap out the the strings in put in red ones that matches the shoe's  red but there still fire tho and most likely to be limited just like the yotr 2011

lovin the bronze setup but i would swap out the the strings in put in red ones that matches the shoe's  red but there still fire tho and most likely to be limited just like the yotr 2011

all you guys are crazy these are fire hot and probably as limited as the rabbits. I am kinda leaning towards only buying limited shoes now as I have so many.

all you guys are crazy these are fire hot and probably as limited as the rabbits. I am kinda leaning towards only buying limited shoes now as I have so many.

in my own right these are peer garbage.Just because a sneaker is limited doesnt make it a instant copp..

in my own right these are peer garbage.Just because a sneaker is limited doesnt make it a instant copp..

Originally Posted by Beasly151

I love 7's but Pass! JB need to bring those Miro's over here.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

This.
But I really like these & not to flip to actually wear but to each their own.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

This.
But I really like these & not to flip to actually wear but to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom