First look at the Air Jordan 2010 (Pic)

^^Thanks for the info Rick. I definately will be tuning in for more updates on the 2010 releases this week.

Yo thanks for the info Rick. That would be amazing if jordan 3 or 4 nike air releases with quality materials, almost too good to be true...

ok, this image of the 2010 is better than the first. the less conspicuous jumpman is a MASSIVE improvement. the 25 on the tongue is nothing special, a littlecliche to be honest. i like the shape of the shoe more from this angle.

cop still pending.

i hope the possible iv's aren't limited release. that would kill any chance of me getting a much needed white/cement iv.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

Originally Posted by inglewooood

all i can ask is, are those 2's in the back the 2010 retros?
i think those r the 2s that r releasing.

now i wanna see infared 6s, powder blue 9s and the mysterious jordan ko 1s

I saw the infrared 6's and both colorways for the AJKO's today.

The 6's are simply SICK!!! Very true to OG, except the red looked just half a shade darker. Either way, they will be copped in abundance. Be on the lookout for my preorder for them as soon as my allocation gets finalized (July 2010 release date is set).

I'm not a huge fan of 1's, so the KO's didn't do much for me. The first colorway looks just like the white/metallic red 1's that just dropped, but instead of pebbled leather they're made of canvas. The 2nd colorway looks like these (with white laces), except for some stupid reason the heel part just underneath the swoosh is white instead of red (also made of canvas):

d9a251de6763fad4effcfe8dc723162c7e963d1.pjpg

Haven't seen the powder 9's yet, but I will keep everyone posted.

I would be dope if this info is confirmed but thanks for posting the info.

thanks RICK for confirming everything.

the powder 9's will indeed have that cement/speckle crap on them like i stated in a earlier post, oh well wat can u do.

that PL version is pure crap to say the least

I'm really looking forward for those KOs, IIs, and VIs.

But a 209.99 price tag on those Jordan Premiums with soft premium leather and NIKE AIR on the back, I'll have to think about it. Thanks for the infononetheless.

JB should stick to retros at this point! These will be collecting dust for a long time!

Thans Rick for the Info!

I hope they go through with the Premium Idea. I will gladly pay 209.99 a pair if they have real leather and Nike Air, especially the III. And they have whoredout the III and IV already. Doing this will not tarnish the legacy of the III and IV.

I cant wait for the final confirmation. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom