First look at the Air Jordan 2010 (Pic)

Looks like if you took the lace cover off the 19's and made them more of a low-top. They're just generic. Nothing that sets them apart from the rest ofthe sneaker world like the old signature shoes did. Good thing they stopped numbering these so they don't ruin the legacy that way.

i'm excited for the 4's and 3's with the premium leather and all, but $209
frown.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

those can't be them. they would officially be the ugliest sig jays ever. team jay status all day.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

210!? %%!! JB!!

Don't see the problem with the price.

Don't people pay 200 dollars for beat heat/crackables like Infared VIs and OG White Cement IIIs?

This would be a great Team Jordan. I don't know about a signature model though. What happened to all that creative talent over there.

Hey guys im back with 2 big announcements !

i have just seen the Famous clear soled jordan 3 ! in A WHITE/FIRE RED/BLACK colorway no set release date or plans for them so far they say there gunna bemaking a bunch of clear soled 3 sample cws to see how they look and work out sadly there was no nike air on the back of the samples only a jumpman but they saythere real concern is about premature yellowing on these and how fast it will impact the sneaker and is really the main reason why they have not gone aheadwith releasing a clear soled 3 , and they say if a cw does release with a clear sole it will be one of the more limited !
smh.gif

I have also seen the new 2 motorsport numbered cw which was the Air Jordan 8 and 7 and ive been told that in 2010 a motorsport exclusive will be available tothe public again these will be availble at the top 23 us stores and some of the HOHs and yes they will be limited to 2010 pairs each both colorways featurealot of unique styles and patters the 7 is more of a plain color way all white bse with a black midsole with the triangle shapes on th side featuring a blackand darker blue color combo , the 8 is sort of like one of the previousjordn 8 colorways which released in that it features alot of black suede and softpremium white leather and on the ankle starp it says team jordan on one side and then motorsport on the other side both in darker blue letters the pattern onthe heel is not of the orininal 8 its more of smoother lines and some 3m thrown in there on the heel design they both got the thumbs up from my side but wellse which one gets to be on your hands

PS=friday afternoon i will give all cws and materials featured on the 2010 !

Toe box reminds me of the Soldier IIIs so i think i'll buy some more of those and pass on these especially at that price........

Finding it amusing about Jb execs not wanting to '@*%%% out' the 3s and the 4s.....havent they seen what they've put out in the last couple ofyears and i dont just mean the 3s and the 4s how many other knock offs of their own shoes have they put out? Spizikes, Big Funds all sorts of crap.

And really in this financial climate if you could charge a premium price for putting out an old shoe with no design overheads and that will require zeromarketing to sell out, tell me is there even a decision to be made here?

thanks for the pic

colorway-
smokin.gif

design (from what I could see)-
frown.gif
very Team Jordan-esque . . . not verysignature-*$$ IMHO

tired.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

thanks for the pic

colorway-
smokin.gif

design (from what I could see)-
frown.gif
very Team Jordan-esque . . . not very signature-*$$ IMHO

tired.gif

it is very similar to a team sneaker wish they would have gone with the firt wear test sample i saw .......

thanks for the info, rick. very much appreciated. just be careful you don't expose who you are and jeopardise your employment.

but i can't stand to hear about more stupid ultra rare releases. sm-mf-h @ jb.

Damn! Rick2345 coming with the info in a major way. Thank you. My only question other than nicer leather and higher price point( $210.00 which I think isreasonable considering the premier jordans are $230.00), is what is the shape of the shoe like? Is the shape o.g. or like the retros? Again, thank you for theinfo. Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

Damn! Rick2345 coming with the info in a major way. Thank you. My only question other than nicer leather and higher price point( $210.00 which I think is reasonable considering the premier jordans are $230.00), is what is the shape of the shoe like? Is the shape o.g. or like the retros? Again, thank you for the info. Much appreciated.
Good question ! im surprised i didnt mention it before for the 4s it looked almost exactly the same as the 1999 moldings it was a main poinr ofthe sneaker that it didnt resemble the CDPs shape because of the fact that there really trying topush a jordan premium line and as for the 3s right next tothem were the true blue interntional release 3s and the molding was exactly like the true blue which isnt really that bad at all and the premium 3 had verygreat quality/comfort im lucky enough to wear a size 9 which allows me to try on almost all the samples i see but man there relly protective they make sure youhave no type of tech that could capture any type of pic or vid the first time i went in i felt as if i was entering the white house lol but after a few visitsyou you get used to it lol

BTW clothing for JB is taking a big step up shirts are the only things they really dont care about being taken or seen i was given 5 sample shirts all size XL, sample size
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom