First look at the Air Jordan 2010 (Pic)

we got to remember that every shoe that Tinker had a hand in..everybody end up still coppin them or liking them alot!..think about that

whats up Rick good detailed info you dropping here(you too sp)
pimp.gif

the Motorsport 8 you speak of is news to me...can't wait for these though
laugh.gif
@ solezproggressions saying copped in abundance(x2 for me)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

lemme also add that as da dude that pays retail for foamposites which retail for 200, those is worth every penny in terms of durability.

its time for ya to start payin what da retail of these jordans were back in 88-89 before da inflation hit.

do15ww.jpg

Actually, if we are getting technical, we were still paying 100 for the IV's back in 1999-2000 and 100 for the 3's back in 2003. It wasnt until 2004that they figured out how to maximize profit. Make more shoes, Cut materials, use pleather, Raise the price 10-15 bucks, and hype releases up by making themlimited.

However, they are not gonna change. They have investors, and the bottom line is most important right now. Which means they will continue to shell out crap atthe current prices. And that also means I wont own that crap made since 2004.

But, if they are finally gonna make a shoe that I really have been feining for, which is with Real Leather and Nike Air then I definitely will pay a premiumfor it. I have saved so much money over the past 5 years by not owning the crap put out that I am willing to shell out the extra dollars for a bad %%# shoe.

Rick, they raised the price of the KO's from $125 to $160??? I'm only judging from the catalog pics (with the price), but damn if true...Also, are theIX's you speak of, are they the Charcoal (OG) colorway?? And are the Varsity Red 6's coming out late January??? I need time to make money fromDecember's losses haha...Thanks for all of the info man, it's greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

Damn! Rick2345 coming with the info in a major way. Thank you. My only question other than nicer leather and higher price point( $210.00 which I think is reasonable considering the premier jordans are $230.00), is what is the shape of the shoe like? Is the shape o.g. or like the retros? Again, thank you for the info. Much appreciated.
Good question ! im surprised i didnt mention it before for the 4s it looked almost exactly the same as the 1999 moldings it was a main poinr of the sneaker that it didnt resemble the CDPs shape because of the fact that there really trying topush a jordan premium line and as for the 3s right next to them were the true blue interntional release 3s and the molding was exactly like the true blue which isnt really that bad at all and the premium 3 had very great quality/comfort im lucky enough to wear a size 9 which allows me to try on almost all the samples i see but man there relly protective they make sure you have no type of tech that could capture any type of pic or vid the first time i went in i felt as if i was entering the white house lol but after a few visits you you get used to it lol

BTW clothing for JB is taking a big step up shirts are the only things they really dont care about being taken or seen i was given 5 sample shirts all size XL , sample size
pimp.gif

Thanks for answering my question. I'm all for a premium line. Bring it on and I'll cop every shoe as long as they use the premium leather, nike air,and the shoe shapes are accurate. Wow. I hope, hope hope, this comes true.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

NOW BIG NEWS PEOPLE ! -----> the big news there are to very important samples i have seen to be almost certain to release in 2010 not completely confirmed there are a few executives who are not on point with it but 2 premium sneakers that i have seen to be planned are The air jordan 4 white/blk/cement (with nike air!) and The Air jordan 3 with nike air ! the first ever Jordan Premium edt ! both have really soft premium leather and are suggested to be 209.99 each because of the fact that they have nike air and really good materials/leather not completely confirmed but they are beautiful and by far the only to sneakers i have really wanted/fell in love with since 2001 ! these again are not confirmed but there really trying to be pushed by gentry but some executives say that it would make those 2 legendary sneakers un-desirable or sort of "whored out" ;et us all pray for the finalization next week !
If true, 4 pairs of each copped and I'm selling off every other DS sneaker I own. I'll be good for the rest of my life.

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

Originally Posted by inglewooood

all i can ask is, are those 2's in the back the 2010 retros?
i think those r the 2s that r releasing.

now i wanna see infared 6s, powder blue 9s and the mysterious jordan ko 1s
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

theyre re releasing II's?
im helllllla late but copped
pimp.gif

ummm yeah not feelin them at all...maybe better pics will change my mind but soo far im definately not copping these

Back
Top Bottom