Five Guys > In N Out

In N Out is the "BEST" Fast Food Burger Chain created. The double,double is so under priced and they're always consistent. The customer service is always there as well. The overall value simply can't be beat. You can't compare In N Out to your favorite burgers that are over $10+.

In N Out will Not nickel and dime you if you want to add extras.

My go to burger for years is as followed

3x3 (3 Patties, 3 Cheese), with Bun Well Done, Extra, Extra Grilled Onions, Grille Whole Onions, Raw Onions, Chop Chilis, No Lettuce, No Tomatoes, and extra spread. This burger is simply delicious for under $5. Then I add Fries lightly well with extra salt.

I know its hard to like In N Out fries because its "FRESH". I used to hate it because I was so conditioned to frozen pre-cut fries. Once you learn, you learn freshness.

in N Out is "Established" for a reason.

The price is just a tad over McDonald's prices. . . So do your math before you compare places that are 30-40% more. . .

If thats the case, I can bring in Fathers Office in Santa Monica. That burger is amazing! try a grass feed only burger from "The Wilshire". Perfect Medium Rare Prime Rib Burger? Yeah. . . these burgers smash other but you're paying $15-$25 with fries.

In N Out is a Staple and a Cult following for a reason. . .

5 Guys is Over Rated. $12 for a burger, fries, and drink. . . The "F"?

My Top 3 Burger Chains

1. In N Out
2. The Hook Burger
3. The Habit

Last edited:
Five Guys is good but you getta eat there.......taste fades if you get it to go

In-n-out is highly overrated and they got the wackest fries out...

How has no one mentioned Tommy's? Their burgers are always on point.......same with Slater's 50/50

^ Tommys give me the ***** man. That was my go to after a night of drinking with friends. Chili Cheese fires and extra, extra, extra onions. . .

Slaters 50/50 is wack.

Never had Shake Shack. . . Do we have this in Socal?

I saw Smash Burger (Game Stop Logo Rip Off). Is that any good?

Last edited:
^
Damn and I thought I loved onions on stuff. Never heard of someone getting 3 varieties of onions on one burger.

For a burger that's only patty, cheese, onions, lettuce, and tomatoes .. It's the best fast food burger. There's literally 3 meals on the menu. You can get a double double + fries + drink for ~$5.

People go into thinking it'll stand up next to "restaurant" burgers.

Five Guys is good, I like it because I can put a ******** of toppings on it. It's greasy as hell tho.

Last edited:
^ its the truth if you like onions. . . I don't eat fast food often and if I do, I'm going to get what I like.

I get a ton of grilled onions with grilled whole onions and raw onions.

The Habit Burger is 2 blocks away from my In N Out. They have amazing Onion Rings so I get that there.

My perfect Combo?

1. My Moded In N Out 3x3 Burger
2. Habit Burger Onion Rings
3. In N Out Neapolitan Shake

I've only been to 5 guys once but I refuse to go back. The burger was good but it was not filling and on top of the expensive burger, I was by myself and I had to buy the bucket of fries? Joint was crazy expensive. In n out ****s on 5 guys all day, but I still prefer "the counter" when I want a good burger. I haven't tried the habit yet.

The counter > in n out > Val's > islands > nations > 5 guys

Last edited:
^What a Burger is garbage. Same goes for White Castle. . . So Wack when I was traveling.

Burgerville in Oregon is not too bad. However its easily forgettable in comparison to In N Out.

I live in Socal and FatBurger is weak too. If I'm going to over pay for a burger, I might as well let 5 guys have my monies.

The Hook burger in Socal is amazing! Its from the owners of "The Habit".

For the price in and out is the best. Best value and quality.

Some burger joints named here that are said to be better than in and out may be true.. But they prob cost more.

Fact is dollar for dollar in and out is one of if not the best.

But come on now.. If someone saying ayo my treat u want in and out or some michilen rated sit down burger spot I'm picking the latter

Clearly the west coast needs Whataburger in it's life...

No we don't, went to a Whataburger when I had job training in Alabama and this is what I got. No thanks

View media item 1075412

Lol

#aintdoingitright "let me get a number 1" lookin *** boy.

The player thing about Whataburger is customization.

You can go in there and order a burger patty with a piece of bread with some quacolmole on top and they'll do it.

Everyone has different opinions. IMO Whataburger easily takes in n out. Had a 4x4 with fries and a shake at in n out and it was really overrated. The fries weren't even fries. I didn't considered them to be fries. I went I there with high expectations and left highly disappointed.
Here's one for y'all!
P. TERRY'S >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> in n out

In N Out is the "BEST" Fast Food Burger Chain created. The double,double is so under priced and they're always consistent. The customer service is always there as well. The overall value simply can't be beat. You can't compare In N Out to your favorite burgers that are over $10+.

In N Out will Not nickel and dime you if you want to add extras.

My go to burger for years is as followed

3x3 (3 Patties, 3 Cheese), with Bun Well Done, Extra, Extra Grilled Onions, Grille Whole Onions, Raw Onions, Chop Chilis, No Lettuce, No Tomatoes, and extra spread. This burger is simply delicious for under $5. Then I add Fries lightly well with extra salt.

I know its hard to like In N Out fries because its "FRESH". I used to hate it because I was so conditioned to frozen pre-cut fries. Once you learn, you learn freshness.

in N Out is "Established" for a reason.

The price is just a tad over McDonald's prices. . . So do your math before you compare places that are 30-40% more. . .

If thats the case, I can bring in Fathers Office in Santa Monica. That burger is amazing! try a grass feed only burger from "The Wilshire". Perfect Medium Rare Prime Rib Burger? Yeah. . . these burgers smash other but you're paying $15-$25 with fries.

In N Out is a Staple and a Cult following for a reason. . .

5 Guys is Over Rated. $12 for a burger, fries, and drink. . . The "F"?

My Top 3 Burger Chains

1. In N Out
2. The Hook Burger
3. The Habit

Hah should've quoted u when I wrote my reply. At least there's 2 of us who think a like.

Ive had shake shack and yea it's good. It might be a tad better than in and out if priced the same.. But you spending over like $15 for a burger fries and a shake. In and out is what $8 for a double double shake and fries?

Someone put the counter > in and out.. Of course it should!! Counter is min 9 bucks for cheapest burger not including fries drink shake. But the fact people are putting in and out in the same sentence as these joints that are more costly is something

Everyone has different opinions. IMO Whataburger easily takes in n out. Had a 4x4 with fries and a shake at in n out and it was really overrated. The fries weren't even fries. I didn't considered them to be fries. I went I there with high expectations and left highly disappointed.
Here's one for y'all!
P. TERRY'S >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> in n out

what are they then?

Reactions: Ox.
5 guys is straight but overpriced

In N Out is good but ppl need to take it for what it is. A good fast food burger that's reasonably priced and way better than McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's etc

Out here in CA In N Outs are everywhere so it's not something special. Just a good fast food burger
That's how people do take it.

That's how people who are used to take it.

But a lot of non West Coasters come out here and taste it and be like "This isn't the best burger ever. Overrated!"

ITT and IRL people compare 5 guys and In N Out even though in n Out is closer to McDonald's price range than 5 guys

Most people that don't like Whataburger (after the first time) usually didn't order the right thing.

I get a double meat, double cheese Whataburger with honey BBQ, bacon, and pickles.

You can customize the burgers however you like..with literally any ingredients they have in the place.

Last edited:
I think we categorizing different type of burger joints in to the same tier, I consider Smash Burger and Super Duper above Five Guys and In N Out and those are above the big chains.

Back
Top Bottom