Flappy Bird - anyone played it?

I'm glad i didn't delete it like i was going to. I'm up to 30 i think.  Very cool game when you got a beer buzz

Game is fun.. every time I hit a new best I try to up it by 10.. got to 29 and wanted to get to 30 tried all day yesterday 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Ended up getting 51 now I want to get to 60

Try and focus on each bottom tunnel the whole time, and try your best to keep the gap between the bottom tunnel and your bird as low as possible. Use really quick taps and just keep focusing on the bottom tunnel.
That was my method from the jump. Still have yet to crack 20 though :smh:

I know one you guys has a cheat code or something
nerd.gif
There is. Heard about it two days ago. You can remove all of the top pipes or change your high school to whatever you want.

http://www.latintimes.com/flappy-bi...ove-pipes-and-get-unlimited-high-score-149381

Soon this game will go the way of Temple Run because the cheating will run rampant.

Last edited:
got 30 to beat my high 20 last night in like 5 tries. the key is to play a few games at a time. dudes getting frustrated playing like 20 games at a time

Game is fun.. every time I hit a new best I try to up it by 10.. got to 29 and wanted to get to 30 tried all day yesterday 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Ended up getting 51 now I want to get to 60
Didn't get to 60 yesterday like I wanted.. but got a new high from 51 to 55 
pimp.gif

60 will be met before the night ends.

I noticed its slower in Android devices?.. got 80+ on my wifes S4.. compared to my 33 on iphone

I feel like I never hit a pipe and when I do and I'm close to a personal best

abs9a9.gif

Back
Top Bottom