flight club

i didnt receive anything, i have an account with jumpman23.com,

can i get an invite?

bmattox@gmail.com
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

I'm in. I'm excited to see what this site is going to feature. First crack at the packs perhaps?
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

yea i got mine a lil while ago sooooo is this like a gimick to buy the Countdown packs from here haha
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

nvm, i m in, it will be interesting to see what comes of this....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

I hope they get a web forum where we can post topics, get updates on Jordan releases, and get exclusive news, because I don't think one exists yet :nerd:
nerd.gif
JB 2008 wish list: 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,13,16

soo wait im lost i just really got to sign in to Fligh Club and the pic of the III's really through me off!?!? there not slated for that time frame to be released in the count down packs so what could this mean and the only retros dropping next year are gonna bein the packs?? hmmm interesting!!! maybe its just a link for the Count Down packs. maybe!

Well im pretty sure the Jan-Feb link is for the 23's and all the good stuff related to those? So does anyone have any more info in the Flight Club is it just gonna be for the LS release/clothing like it states or is it gonna be for all up coming releases?!?!?
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

i cant get in and i am a jordan site member? what gives! can someone invite me please
ccookielover49@aol.com

edit!!
got my invite from a friend, its not all its cracked up to be
eyes.gif

T E A M P S 3
PLAY B 3 YOND

cookielover49

e-mail me if you want one, I have one left... send your first/last name and e-mail
JB 2008 wish list: 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,13,16

got the email. registered. saw the pics (III and XV.) cant wait to see what becomse of this. got the 2 invites :D
happy.gif

5 categories

11.15.07 (XVs pictured here)
Flight Club Catalog
Jan-Feb
Apr-May (IIIs pictured here)
Future...

"Thank you and congratulations for joining Flight Club the most exclusive Jordan Brand store on the planet. From upcoming product previews to exciting content features, you are now a Jordan V.I.P.

Of course, Flight Club is members only, so if you want your friends to be a part of this special opportunity check out the referral section.

Now get ready to experience true athletic luxury with fresh kicks and hot apparel simply available nowhere else."

FS Retro Playoff 8s, size 9 (Dec Release) =D $300
FS Jordan 1 Silver $150

.....word is bond

i have a JB acct. but i didn't have the stupid "recieve jordan brand E-mails" box checked in my profile...

Anyone wanna hook me up with an invite ezInbox me....

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Sleep is for the Weak

yea im also stuck on the "loading" page
im using firefox and i also tried in IE...still not working, anyway to fix it?

EQUIPOTRICOLOR
DALLASMAVS
DALLASCOWBOYS

site looks good..will scoop up the 15s on the 15th..lookin forward to it..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom