flight club

Next two people to reply get an invite...
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

^ :smile:
smile.gif

I haven't received my invite yet, so I would love to look at the site now.

I wonder what they will offer on the site in '08 since all the packs are coming out in stores.

yea that picture of the IIIs is definitely of an upcoming colorway . the title under the image before clicking it says "Apr-May"
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

Pretty weak, in my opinion. I guess it's a good way to generate hype and make consumers feel special.

Just signed up, may have not checked my email if it werent for this post...

I got one invite for sure left maybe two get at me if you want it.....
"These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it." ~ Charles Barkley commercial 1993. WHODEY!!! Rudi Chad Carson and a BIG WILLIE

theres no cement on the III where theres supposed to be cement :frown:
frown.gif

anyone have some info on the store? exact time it will open on the 15th?

thats whats up

Btw, a previous post said looks like jb has started the flight club up again, what was it before???
"These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it." ~ Charles Barkley commercial 1993. WHODEY!!! Rudi Chad Carson and a BIG WILLIE

i dont get it why dont everyone just sign up for jumpman23.com to et the flight club invite????
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

lol... its funny how many people are tryna get invites... next people are gonna be sellin invites... just so they can purchase online... *sigh* hypebeasts... lol... btw just signed up...

I'm in the same boat as alot of other people I been a member but didn't have the email box checked... If anyone can hook up an invite code it would be much appreciated...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

It's nothing special as of now..... just 5 pictures.
The store opens November 15th.
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

Back
Top Bottom