flight club

Quote:
infamousmayne10

thank you man.... man i really do appreciate it....
thank you

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

HEY DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY INFO ON THE MIDS......R THEY GOING TO BE RELEASING ON THE 11/15.........N WHERE..............

quick ?
does anyone know why the website doesnt work on my I BOOK.... do i need it to running on a certian program....

WHITE MELVINS
XIX... BLACK/RED

THANKS BRO.....SO THE XV MIDS R GOING TO BE REALISNG ONLINE ALSO THEN............I WAS JUST CONFUSE..............

YEAH I KNOW THAT THE XV BLACK N/RED WILL BE ONLINE RELEASE BUT THE MIDS ARE DIFFERENT THAN THOSE................

Super Producer J....thanks

i got 1 extra invite...1st to PM gets it...first & last name & email
TEAM LAKERS

I have a couple things to say about this...

1. I'm glad to see so many people going out of their ways to help other cats get down... Usually people on here do nothing but talk $hit... LOL

2. If you're one of the ones having trouble looking at the site, you probably need to download flash player on your computer...

You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

I have downloaded flash player already and all that happens is the web window just cloeses on me and quits.... can someone help with me

WHITE MELVINS
XIX... BLACK/RED

hey what up fam? me, being the smart guy that i am, forgot to check the "receive e-mails and updates" on jumpman23 and i'm really interested in the jordan flight club so is there any chance someone could hook me up with a code or something? don't trip if your saving it for a friend or something, but if you want to work something out then hit me up. thanks again.
FS: [DS/OG] AIR JORDAN XII BLACK/RED SIZE 9.5
FS: [DS] HUF 3M Black Hat Size 7 1/8

Back
Top Bottom