flight club

good lookin out to whoever hooked me up with an invite.
don't know if codes have to be sent by email, but here's a code somebody can jump on:

9FHXSKXF

register and then it asks for the code.

For those that asked for a code who never got an email from JB, as soon as you log in, does it give you extra invites?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

For those that asked for a code who never got an email from JB, as soon as you log in, does it give you extra invites?

Yes it does. It gives you 2 extra invites.

Please send me an invite guys. I can't tell you how much I would appreciate it.

danavoight@hawaii.rr.com

If I get an invite from you, I'll name my first born child after you.
tongue.gif

Gentlemen, you don't need invites. If you go to jumpman23.com then click on Flight Club when you enter the site, you should be able to register.

When I called Nike today to confirm my order, they had asked if I was a sneaker collector. Did they ask this to anybody else? I've heard they have beenasking everybody.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

When I called Nike today to confirm my order, they had asked if I was a sneaker collector. Did they ask this to anybody else? I've heard they have been asking everybody.

Yeah me too. Asked how pairs I had and what was the last Jordan I bought. On a side note, I called to confirm my order and everything was fine and I askedwhat the next Flight Club release would be and it is a retro III. No colors or any other news on it. Im sure you guys assumed that the III's were on therecuz they were coming out like I did, but this is actual confirmation. No Countdown Packs on Flight Club, just NDC.

your order means nothing if you don't recieve a confirmation email! if you have not gotten your email it means NDC is "trying" to get your ordertogether. if NDC cannot do so they will not send you the confirmation email!!

dont like the way they did this release. Im not a huge fan of the xv's but i would have copped if someone gave me an invite.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom