flight club

I would agree but I don't have a cell phone right now so if somebody can send me the code to get in I would appreciate it. I hope it isn't those ugly15's though with the laser on them.

If there is anybody with an invitee to give could you send me one. Thanks.

Originally Posted by iluvmyajs99

Mods you guys should lock this,no. A lot of lazy people or sleepers looking for the "hookup".
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im thinkin about buyin the 15's
Is there some type of discount code befor i do?
or what is this guy above me talkin about?

THE XV is hideous and the AJ rainbow Air Force 12 is worse. You guys aren't missing anything, stay away.

THANKS!!!
Jus got me a size 11....45 dollars off from tha code...
good thing i waited a little bit and didnt pay the full 150.00
good lookin out!

Did you get the Air Force or the XV? The XV comes out to $113 shipped, I was thinking of grabbing some and selling them off to these hypebeasts. These aregoing for 180+ shipped on ebay.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

THANKS!!!
Jus got me a size 11....45 dollars off from tha code...
good thing i waited a little bit and didnt pay the full 150.00
good lookin out!

No prob.

Originally Posted by bobyelenak

Did you get the Air Force or the XV? The XV comes out to $113 shipped, I was thinking of grabbing some and selling them off to these hypebeasts. These are going for 180+ shipped on ebay.
I got the XV....mine came out to l25 or somethin.....10 dollars tax and 12 for 2 day shipping....
but i looked on ebay befor i even bought them an i only found one dude sellin these an he had them listed at 130, cus i was thinkin about doin the same thing.

Ya ^^^ i was wondering the same thing because i didnt see the chris paul shoes on there that dude said he used the code with

Sweet, heading over to Nike.com now to check out some deals, dude above said we had 2 more days... thanks for the heads up on that code everyone, its nice tosave $45 from nike whenever you can.

Back
Top Bottom