flight club

Hi... Just like a lot of the people here, I've been a member for a while now and I also didn't get an invite =( I thought I'd wait it out but nowI'm just gonna ask to see if anyone is nice enough tp "refer" me.

Thanks in advance,

m

This chick forwarded me the email...and I guess she sent it to other people, and someone used the invitation code before I could get to it...does anyone haveanymore? PM me if so. Thanks.

Dang on the bay you get 10 bux per invite, just posted mine - need some dough- gonna have a BIN on day b4 release of 15. NOT TRYING TO PROMOTE MY ITEM

I have been wearing Jordan's for a long time and I actually want a pair of the 15's that come out on 11/15. Would someone please send me an invite tothe flight club @ Rollinoptimosnow@aol.com
I would greatly appreciate a fellow niketalkers help

Thanks

i need an invite can someone please hook me up with one like a lot of people i too am a member of jb and did not receive an email

Anyone with an extra invite who could please help me out i'd really appreciate it. I've been a Jumpman23.com member forever but they didn't send meanything

Originally Posted by King of Kickz 23

Anyone with an extra invite who could please help me out i'd really appreciate it. I've been a Jumpman23.com member forever but they didn't send me anything
i know what u mean! i've been a member for years and haven't gotten a invite myself... help us out y'all! 940sick3@comcast.net

Hmm i kinda dont wanna look through any of the pages. can some one explain whats all this about?

man im about to stop messin with ISS because they all givin invites to madd newbs over there...

Invite anyone, I would greatly appreciate it!
smile.gif

Franklinsjunkmail@gmail.com

if you didnt get an invite and youve been a member at jumpman23 make sure you go into the settings and hit receive promotional emails

Back
Top Bottom