flight club

Originally Posted by spankdaniels

LMAO at non-invite receivers...Could it be that jumpman didn't send them to people because they have not purchased any of the recent online exclusives? The last 2 were not well received generally...

Got 2 up for grabs tho...
Yea I was thinking that too

Still need an invite, and I have no ebay account so I cannot help sell shoes for you.

Someone legit please PM me.

peace

good thing me and wifey got invites so we have 4 extras....hmmmm dunno what to do with them sell the on ebay or maybe with a right trade i will hook someoneup. lol (jordan XI IE any color used in VNDS it's okay)
wink.gif

If youre trying to sell them... then the invites are invalid right now.

Stop trying to make money off something that you did nothing to receive. Either pass them on to a deserving NT'er or stop boasting that you have them...Youre not that special because of them.

Still in need of an invite. Crazy because I should have received one from the site. Hopefully someone will look out and hook it up.

Hi. I am Hi. I'm sorry to bother you and I know you don't know me. My name is "removed" . I was e-mailing you to ask if you would do something for me. I got your e-mail address on a sneaker forum. I'm a sneakerhead and i was wondering if a fellow sneakerhead can help me out. I have different kinds of nike shoes (such as dunks, jordans, air force one etc.). I get them on a regular basis I have a nike connect. They are all 100% authentic. no fakes. I was wondering could I pay you $100.00 a week to list them on your ebay if you have one. If not thanx for your time. But if you can help me out let me know.

P.S. I do have 2 flight club invites also.

Instead of invites, I get hit up with the ol' Nigerian Sneaker Scam Guess thats what I get for putting my address out there. If anyone has an invite tospare, please PM me. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom