flight club

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

dont feel like reading all these pages so anyone wanna tell me what u guys r trying to get invites for and what shoes ur ordering?
They're trying to get invites for the Jordan Flight Club (on Jumpman23.com)... it's the only place that you can order the new Jordan XV BredRetro's. It's the new "Jordan Online Exclusive Release Site" of sorts.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

dont feel like reading all these pages so anyone wanna tell me what u guys r trying to get invites for and what shoes ur ordering?
They're trying to get invites for the Jordan Flight Club (on Jumpman23.com)... it's the only place that you can order the new Jordan XV Bred Retro's. It's the new "Jordan Online Exclusive Release Site" of sorts.

the only reason i want a membership is for any future online releases, the XVs are not that great, i had them back in 8th grade.....so yeah

^ True, but most of these guys are after the XV's right now probably. A ton of people will be after those mystery III's though, that's for sure.

I got the OG's DS still and a beater pair too but am still kinda tempted to use my invite hmmmm what to do...but if I dont use it ill give it up to one ofyall that still need it just pm me if ya do

If someone can hook it up with a swoosh account I can hook them up with atleast 3 invites.
ah man...keep talking like that and you'll have Nike on your tail...they might already be stalking outside your house right now..."swooshabuse" is the greatest crime against society to them
roll.gif

i kinda just wanna grab a pair of XV's. Always were one of my favorite pairs of J's. Anyone wanna hook me up with an invite?

I find it funny that there is so much hate for the XV's but everyone is on here begging for an invite. These are actually going for more on eBay than thecharity II's. Some have been selling for $250+ shipped. I'm honestly in shock. Bout to pick up another pair to resell.
eek.gif

A lot of people that were signed up with jumpman23 didnt get a email cause they had receive emails and the box was not checked i checked my account about aweek before they released and i edited my settings and about 2 mins later i got the flight club email so for people having trouble if u have an account log inand change your settings to start receiving emails.

These are actually going for more on eBay than the charity II's. Some have been selling for $250+ shipped
tell me about it...funny thing is I saw an auction that was accepting NO international bidders still ending for $230+...if your in the US whywould you pay that much for a shoe knowing they are on flight club for $150???? people must be crazy....
roll.gif

yo big ups to jose and raquel for sending me invitations! thanks a lot guys.. is anyone else having problems with the flight club page? its not loading for meno matter which browser i try... any suggestions?

does anyone want to hook up a long time NT member with one? im part of jumpman23.com but i forgot which email addy and password i used. i signed up about 2years ago and havent been to that site in a long time.

how do i retreive invitations for other people..i've already been invited but i think i have 2 invitations hidden somewhere in my account...i think..dontpm me, tell me here

Back
Top Bottom