flight club

LMAO at that kid DTRT he's buys kicks for the recognition not b/c he liks the shoe, which basically makes him not a sneakerhead

Can some one please pretty pretty please send me an invite
Christopher Hall
Christophertdhall@yahoo.com
Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

Will Some one please send me one!!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif

Wow......I can't believe they still have these shoes online!! I just checked the web site and they added sizes....they now have up to size 18 in stock. Well I'm glad I got my two pairs and can't wait for the next release!!

Originally Posted by DTRT

Well um.... so if you buy your J's in stores your screwed? I pretty sure the 12 pair's I've bought since August should qualify me for the Flight Club. I'm stressin for an invite.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

I buy all of my Jordans out the malls and I got the invite from Flight Club. It doesn't matter if you buy products from j23 or ndc seriously cuz Idon't. 12 pair since August??? Whoop-dee doo player I see your avy u got those weak hypebeast 8s...maybe that's why u didnt get the invite it's forpeople who have been buying Jordans longer than just 2007... I have one invite left BTW...but I doubt seriously you will get it...
tongue.gif

Luckily I don't need your invite, or anyone else's for that matter. I'm a member and I'm sure that my "hype-beast" mentality willlead me to purchase the shoes in the club. Those who choose to attack others for purchasing certain shoes or the shoe they prefer only do so because theythemselves are incapable of getting the shoe or lack the swagga to rock the shoe with confidence and make it work. I'm sorry your insecurities leave youhandicapped to the point where you're incapable of wearing shoes outside the Jordan head norm. I see you have no shoes in your avatar. I wonder why?

BTW, if anyone wants to know why I've bought so many shoes since August, it's because my collection, along with my clothes and PS3 were stolen from myhouse. I had no J's left, so I decided to start over and do what I can.

Agent0024, who are you? What's your name? That's what I thought. Go get alife man, for real. It's people like you who bring down this forum. Going at a bro for no god damn reason.
tired.gif
What he ever do to you? And shake my head at the fact that your talkin trashon someone's taste in shoes. Worry bout your own damn self. And DTRT, if you need an invite I got you bro....

Originally Posted by aj23kicks

Agent0024, who are you? What's your name? That's what I thought. Go get a life man, for real. It's people like you who bring down this forum. Going at a bro for no god damn reason.
tired.gif
What he ever do to you? And shake my head at the fact that your talkin trash on someone's taste in shoes. Worry bout your own damn self. And DTRT, if you need an invite I got you bro....
shut down that was sweet aj23kicks
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
p.s ihave an invite email me at aeyhlongsocks@yahoo.com 1st one who does will get it

Back
Top Bottom