Flirting while in a relationship?

It can result in fail if caught im just sayin
smh.gif

No I don't really pay other dudes any attention once I'm in a relationship. Everyone after that is friend zoned. It's just a natural reaction forme.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

No I don't really pay other dudes any attention once I'm in a relationship. Everyone after that is friend zoned. It's just a natural reaction for me.
If only there wee more like you. How do you feel about people hanging with their ex's?

I can't help it. It seem like it start off with convo, then it's smiles, and laughs ..... Next thing you know your flirting

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I dont seek out girls to go talk to, but if I'm out and a girl approaches me I'll entertain a convo with her. I'm not gonna be like "ohh no I have a girl I can't speak to you at all."

I don't know if that's "flirting" or not.

If thats what they choose to do then thats them. Thats all I can say without offending the majority of the people in my age range since they get on my nerves95% of the time.
Personally If I'm cutting you out my life your OUT. Period. So I'm not a person who keeps in contact with the ex's and whatnot nor do I date menwho do. I need people who look forward.

Karma will get you sooner or later.

Flirting is natural to a lot of people, often a time they do it w/o thinking to ease the tension and such.
not if she knows the deal. it's like that.

If thats what they choose to do then thats them. Thats all I can say without offending the majority of the people in my age range since they get on my nerves 95% of the time.
Personally If I'm cutting you out my life your OUT. Period. So I'm not a person who keeps in contact with the ex's and whatnot nor do I date men who do. I need people who look forward.
OMG THANK YOU! My ex was on that "I don't label people", "We ended on good terms" and "There are no more feelingsthere" steez.
indifferent.gif
I knew that @@* was Taboo. I know everybodyis not going to agree with me all the time or some of the time but how can hanging with the ex while you have a current be a cool thing? Crazy.

Your cool in my book. I honestly can't stand it
sick.gif
. If you focused onthe future then let the past go!

Man I don't play that chill with the ex crap, that's BS to the fullest. It's direspectful as hell and it's quick way to get your @ss (ninobrown) "canceled". Like how would someone sound if they talking to they guy and say " I was chilling with my ex last night" or " booI'm going to chill with my ex"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

If thats what they choose to do then thats them. Thats all I can say without offending the majority of the people in my age range since they get on my nerves 95% of the time.
Personally If I'm cutting you out my life your OUT. Period. So I'm not a person who keeps in contact with the ex's and whatnot nor do I date men who do. I need people who look forward.
OMG THANK YOU! My ex was on that "I don't label people", "We ended on good terms" and "There are no more feelings there" steez.
indifferent.gif
I knew that @@* was Taboo. I know everybody is not going to agree with me all the time or some of the time but how can hanging with the ex while you have a current be a cool thing? Crazy.

Your cool in my book. I honestly can't stand it
sick.gif
. If you focused on the future then let the past go!

lol I feel where you coming from dude. It all boils down to who has conservative views on certain subjects and where we apply them.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Man I don't play that chill with the ex crap, that's BS to the fullest. It's direspectful as hell and it's quick way to get your @ss (nino brown) "canceled". Like how would someone sound if they talking to they guy and say " I was chilling with my ex last night" or " boo I'm going to chill with my ex"
roll.gif
Well I meant chilling in a way of skating, party, theme park or mall. But I don't eff with period. She wasn't really raised in a worldwhere it was alot of right, wrong and over stepping your boundaries. More so a free for all law, don't do anything illegal or too serious type of
grin.gif
. Not to down her or anything but thats how it looks. She was young andshe did agree not to out of respect but
mad.gif
it was a irratating situatuion.It was toooooo much freedom going on basically. Not on some controling stuff but you know how some people think whatever is cool?
laugh.gif

lol I feel where you coming from dude. It all boils down to who has conservative views on certain subjects and where we apply them.
Exactly. I feel my views on whats cool and whats not pertaining to relationships are the best for them. Like its mass stuff I don't even carefor doing, I should be a females dream. I don't want to chill with the boys all the time. I don't mess with clubs or strip clubs. I don't even talkto fems for real period. And the last thing on my mind until marriage is the tang
laugh.gif
. Me doing anything questionable is like Dirty getting banned. Not gonna happen
laugh.gif

Man I don't play that chill with the ex crap, that's BS to the fullest. It's direspectful as hell and it's quick way to get your @ss (nino brown) "canceled". Like how would someone sound if they talking to they guy and say " I was chilling with my ex last night" or " boo I'm going to chill with my ex"
roll.gif

nothin wrong w/ chillin w/ ur ex
grin.gif

i chill w/ mine all the time.. not a big deal

Might as well. Maybe you'll find somebody better. If not, at least you'll be able to have something lined up - most relationships aren't worth adamn anyway.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

roll.gif

grin.gif

If you chill with your ex while in a relationship then that means the new chick aint cuttin it

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

roll.gif

grin.gif

If you chill with your ex while in a relationship then that means the new chick aint cuttin it

orrrrr.. she COULD BE my friend first and my ex second.
grin.gif

1) I dont approve of flirting while in a relationship... what's the purpose?
2) theres no excuse to hang out with your ex.

roll.gif

grin.gif

QFT

insecurity FTL

Back
Top Bottom