Florida governor signs welfare drug-screen measure....Good or Bad?

....so when that crackhead gets kicked off welfare, whos' going to feed those kids the crackhead had? think it over, ill wait.
nerd.gif

....so when that crackhead gets kicked off welfare, whos' going to feed those kids the crackhead had? think it over, ill wait.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

nerd.gif

A crackhead can't fully be there to support his kids anyways. A kid with crackhead parents will unfortunately be better off in a better home.

nerd.gif

A crackhead can't fully be there to support his kids anyways. A kid with crackhead parents will unfortunately be better off in a better home.

nerd.gif

Wouldnt they deem you unfit to raise your children and take them away?

Rick Scott has the lowest approval rating of any Governor in the United States of America..........

BTW- Anyone who supports this can go to hell.........Your tax money does much worse than give someone who is using "drugs" something to eat.

People overdosing on Oxy everyday in this state, he killed the Drug database................yea hes real worried about drugs............
tired.gif

He transferred all his shares of Solantic to his wife, the same company that will probably administer these test....gotta recoup that 100 mil you spent on ya campaign huh? After the weather, Florida will always be one fat joke.

nerd.gif

Wouldnt they deem you unfit to raise your children and take them away?

Rick Scott has the lowest approval rating of any Governor in the United States of America..........

BTW- Anyone who supports this can go to hell.........Your tax money does much worse than give someone who is using "drugs" something to eat.

People overdosing on Oxy everyday in this state, he killed the Drug database................yea hes real worried about drugs............
tired.gif

He transferred all his shares of Solantic to his wife, the same company that will probably administer these test....gotta recoup that 100 mil you spent on ya campaign huh? After the weather, Florida will always be one fat joke.

nerd.gif

Im assuming child services would step in and take the child, right?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by kidplay

how does this put you on the fence? if they aren't on drugs, they would have no problem passing the drug test and qualifying for welfare.

This.

I hope this *%%* get's nationalized. I'm all for helping the less fortunate out. However, I'm not busting my *!+ at work to support somebody's drug habit.
laugh.gif

Who do you think is gonna pay for these drug tests? Tax dollars will pay even more for mandatory drug tests than they will for welfare. Rick Scott owns a bunch of clinics, i'm sure he's getting the contracts.
it said they recipients must pay for they own drug test but then would be reimbursed if they passed. i'm sure the money saved from no longer supporting addicts will more than cover for the drug tests.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by kidplay

how does this put you on the fence? if they aren't on drugs, they would have no problem passing the drug test and qualifying for welfare.

This.

I hope this *%%* get's nationalized. I'm all for helping the less fortunate out. However, I'm not busting my *!+ at work to support somebody's drug habit.
laugh.gif

Who do you think is gonna pay for these drug tests? Tax dollars will pay even more for mandatory drug tests than they will for welfare. Rick Scott owns a bunch of clinics, i'm sure he's getting the contracts.
it said they recipients must pay for they own drug test but then would be reimbursed if they passed. i'm sure the money saved from no longer supporting addicts will more than cover for the drug tests.

nerd.gif

Im assuming child services would step in and take the child, right?

I can't rock with this.  Of course people shouldn't be on drugs but its more to it than that. 

I can't rock with this.  Of course people shouldn't be on drugs but its more to it than that. 

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Those who fail the required drug testing may designate another individual to receive the benefits on behalf of their children.
seasoned vet wrote:
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Those who fail the required drug testing may designate another individual to receive the benefits on behalf of their children.
seasoned vet wrote:
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom