Florida School Shooting, Over 20 Casualties

Does she mean within the last 365 days??
DU-xX-7UMAEN2hV.jpg

The First Month of 2018 (real-time data as of 2/1):
-1,260 gun deaths
-2,308 gun injuries
-57 children shot/killed
-245 teenagers shot/killed
-132 incidents of defensive gun use
-163 unintentional shootings
-190 armed home invasions
-23 mass shootings
-25 officers shot/killed

I think the facetime/videocam school is upon us. as a parent I feel much safer if they are in front of a computer rather than risking their lives

The school system is scheduled around parents working hours.

No way we start leaving kids home alone.

school wasn’t so violent so bullyish so insensitive or crazy when i went

sure it was racist & discriminatory, rude and unfair to me.

this is smh

school wasn’t so violent so bullyish so insensitive or crazy when i went

sure it was racist & discriminatory, rude and unfair to me.

this is smh
Not trying to argue, but why do you feel this way?

To me, kids have always been kids. And kids are jerks. I think when we grow up, we see the world differently, but I feel like it has always been this way

I wonder if shootings have risen during the smart phone era.

not sure if this was what you were alluding to and i am BY NO MEANS MAKING AN EXCUSE FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS...

but i didnt realize until recently that due to the smart phone era it led to an increase in bullying.

when kids were bullied in the previous generation, that **** ended at 3pm or whenever school ended.

assuming this (like pretty much every other shooting) was the result of bullying its crazy to think that some people can literally be bullied 24/7 now due to social media.

Not trying to argue, but why do you feel this way?

To me, kids have always been kids. And kids are jerks. I think when we grow up, we see the world differently, but I feel like it has always been this way

nah, i would defend myself against dudes tryna bully, but i’m seeing stuff like that 18 yr old in the bronx? the dude knifed a 15 yr old bully to death. i understand it on the streets.

it’s like parents can’t control their own nowadays, and some kids aren’t asking others for help or taking matters in their hands

these days kids are going off on rampages so easily. maybe i could take care of myself in a more mature way or something, but to kill or wound in the academic environment is just whoa.

i agree kids can be jerks, and most of that they learn from other older adults or teens

not sure if this was what you were alluding to and i am BY NO MEANS MAKING AN EXCUSE FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS...

but i didnt realize until recently that due to the smart phone era it led to an increase in bullying.

when kids were bullied in the previous generation, that **** ended at 3pm or whenever school ended.

assuming this (like pretty much every other shooting) was the result of bullying its crazy to think that some people can literally be bullied 24/7 now due to social media.
Of course not, never that. Just an observations on a daily I look at the male female dynamic. Its crazy how much we avoid each other now. I remember a time where it was different. I think sexual frustration along with being soft is a recipe for things like this.

valentines day.

could that have been a factor?

First thought that came into my mind. Dude got rejected and couldnt handle it.

RIP to the victims.

The process on the first page is on point, not even gonna pay attention to these politician clowns with their crocodile tears.

As for social media, kids are getting bullied more, kids are more connected, kids are more fragile (egos/self worth), kids see this happen and get "intspiration" the list goes on. SMH at us for letting it come this far. What are we doing America?

Where’s the pics of the shooter?

Chris Rock was talking on his new stand up how we need bullies today, they teach kids lessons they need for adulthood. It was an interesting thought.

nah, i would defend myself against dudes tryna bully, but i’m seeing stuff like that 18 ur old in the bronx? the dude knifed a 15 yr old bully to death. i understand it on the streets.

it’s like parents can’t control their own nowadays

these days kids are going off on rampages so easily. maybe i could take care of myself in a more mature way or something, but to kill or wound in the academic environment is just whoa.
Where’s the pics of the shooter?

Chris Rock was talking on his new stand up how we need bullies today, they teach kids lessons they need for adulthood. It was an interesting thought.

I agee man. But folks kill themselves at a higher rate, so saying this in public might be considered insensitive to some

Rip to the deceased, according to the bigot in charge maybe if the other kids had guns too they could have shot back....

This **** is only gonna get worst

again i’m not making any excuses for what happened. just bringing things up because most of us (i assume) are pretty far removed from teenage years...

but i have friends who are teachers. and they teach children from ages 8-17. and they’ve told me some stories about bullying that i couldn’t believe. stuff i can’t write on NT. and from YOUNG kids.

so while agree 1000% that a lot of kids are soft these days, i think it’s two fold that “bullies” are even more out of control now

RIP ...

I can't imagine being so out of touch with my kids that they are either bullying or being bullied to the point they would get shot at or shoot someone ...

I still feel like we need to figure out an intelligent way to ensure kids are properly mentored and held accountable ... Parents are ineffective ...

Sad man. I hate people I really do. I dont have the answers tho I really don't know.
My opinion is for stricter gun laws... I don't want to take guns away from us, I honestly dont. But something has to be done.

At least make operating a gun as difficult as having a drivers license. Everything crappy in this country happens in Florida or Ohio everytime.

I live right next to Parkland. This is nuts. Thoughts and prayers never worked, I just want this **** to end.

Back
Top Bottom