Florida School Shooting, Over 20 Casualties

Most people tend to protect members of their race. Nothing hard to understand about that. The same reason Shannon is so passionate about his point is the same reason matt threw in that softening term as a subtle mean of justification. Turning this into a race debate is tacky and distasteful imo.
I disagree one hundred % ... after years and years of the same narrative (black/white) the minorities being portrait as animals get fed up and make a stand.

Facts are facts if a Black white Hispanic etc person shoot u0 the school they are animals, terrorist etc. If a Black person would of have been a model citizen, he would of have dirt brought up like . . He had 3 parking tickets, mother and father where in food stamp, great grandmother was arrested for disorderly conduct (just protesting for her rights) etc ... a white person does it and is this .. so yeah

So in other words, people protect their own race...
Actually they don't .... whites always take care of whites, Asians always take care of asians ... black and Latino although some take care of their own ... for the most part they are quick to **** on each other ...

You come and say some stupid **** in other words ..

They are a ****ing news outlet that reach millions of people ... I'm not sure how they are taking care of their own at the expense of putting another race down .... not the same .... you can take care of your own and not **** on another race ... is that concept hard to grasp ....

Actually they don't .... whites always take care of whites, Asians always take care of asians ... black and Latino although some take care of their own ... for the most part they are quick to **** on each other ...

You come and say some stupid **** in other words ..

They are a ****ing news outlet that reach millions of people ... I'm not sure how they are taking care of their own at the expense of putting another race down .... not the same .... you can take care of your own and not **** on another race ... is that concept hard to grasp ....

Just shut up and do us all a favor

Just shut up and do us all a favor
??? Why are you so mad??? You made the dumbest comment, I kept it civil and gave you a rebuttal and you came with this ****.

If anyone needs to just **** is you trying to justify blatant racisim and oppression as each race take care of their own. Is cool if you lack of mentals can't comprehend What a being said and done ... keep it moving this ain't the BB thread.

i understand why people want to arm teachers. but i dont see it as the best solution. and this is coming from someone that's been in a school shooting.

you allow a teacher to carry. then what?

what percentage of them are actual gun enthusiasts who can actually shoot? how many of them just bought it for protection and go to the range once in a blue moon to shoot at paper targets? what about schools where none of the teachers have a permit?

what if the teacher were to shoot an attacker, miss, and hit a student?

i'd hate to be that teacher. say a shooter kills 16 people and the teacher happens to kill him/her. that's still 16 innocent bodies. dealing with that responsibility as a teacher has to suck.

i understand why people want to arm teachers. but i dont see it as the best solution. and this is coming from someone that's been in a school shooting.

you allow a teacher to carry. then what?

what percentage of them are actual gun enthusiasts who can actually shoot? how many of them just bought it for protection and go to the range once in a blue moon to shoot at paper targets? what about schools where none of the teachers have a permit?

what if the teacher were to shoot an attacker, miss, and hit a student?

i'd hate to be that teacher. say a shooter kills 16 people and the teacher happens to kill him/her. that's still 16 innocent bodies. dealing with that responsibility as a teacher has to suck.

Also, what happens if a teacher snaps on a troublemaker student?

When I was a tutor, there were plenty of times I wanted to smack a student in the face, but I held back. Imagine giving a gun to a teacher that doesn't have that type of restraint or just has had enough

Arming teachers doesn't seem to be the answer. Do parents really want their kids to get caught in the cross-fire? You can bet students will also try and get a hold of the gun as well. Maybe as prank. Who knows.

Arming teachers doesn't seem to be the answer. Do parents really want their kids to get caught in the cross-fire? You can bet students will also try and get a hold of the gun as well. Maybe as prank. Who knows.

Let me get this straight: the same parents who wouldn't allow teachers to use corporal punishment on kids are entertaining the idea or giving those teachers the power of death over their kids.

But the anti-gun/gun-control crowd is being emotional.

This country, man...:smh:

Armed the teachers ...

The extremely low paid teachers ...

Ok ...

There's a video out there that shows a school with several armed teachers ....

This another video ...

However, pay attention at some of the stuff these people say.

"A stranger coming off the highway"
"Rather guns protect us than pencils"
Etc

This is how brainwashing works ..

That girl got me hyped. But at the same time you know people arent going to take her seriously based on how she looks and her last name :smh:

Went to school in the hood. Metal detectors, cameras, bag check and police were a normal thing.

Same here. I really thought this was standard until I went to college and met other people from different areas.

Same here. I really thought this was standard until I went to college and met other people from different areas.
Lots of NYC schools have these, I think ... not sure if it has changed.

On a side note, ever since I came in here this **** has been coming up for me ....
Screenshot_20180217-205809.png

There will be another shooting this year, somewhere, with more casualties.

This is all by design

Back
Top Bottom