Florida School Shooting, Over 20 Casualties

Screenshot_20180217-213813.jpg

Look at this **** ...

Deflection

Actually they don't .... whites always take care of whites, Asians always take care of asians ... black and Latino although some take care of their own ... for the most part they are quick to **** on each other ...

You come and say some stupid **** in other words ..

They are a ****ing news outlet that reach millions of people ... I'm not sure how they are taking care of their own at the expense of putting another race down .... not the same .... you can take care of your own and not **** on another race ... is that concept hard to grasp ....

There could never be unity if you're always trying to prove that you're not like "those undesirable members of your race"
Blacks and Latinos are always trying to prove that they're not like the criminals we see on our nightly news programs...... Hence limited unity

After a mass shooting have you ever seen whites try to prove that they're not like "those whites"

I know i spoke on this before, but just imagine if the billions of dollars that goes towards entertainment went into education (safety and curriculum) or healthcare. Ya know, things that are actually important and substantial to a society.
I'm legit considering starting over in a new country.

I was just thinking about this the other day. Not as it relates to gun control. Just entertainment in general.

Like for real for real The Emoji movie had a budget of over 50 MILLION dollars. 50 mill!!! One of the main characters is a poop emoji. That kinda money could solve a lotta problems in society I feel :lol:

the blatant racism on this forum and mods do nothing.. okay.
Describing/critiquing the racism in society should not be construed as promoting or endorsing racism.

If our policies served to sweep any and all comments about racism under the rug, we would be tacitly supporting racism. "True peace is not merely the absence of tension: it is the presence of justice."

The posts you've highlighted point how some of the proposed "solutions" for gun violence (metal detectors, armed guards, and the like) have long been a fixture at majority-minority schools.
The observation that school districts, as a whole, appear far less eager to criminalize White students in no way implies that White children are "evil" or deserving of that treatment.

oh no they do some things
like delete posts that tell you like it is
Our rules prohibit profanity, including abbreviated profanity, as well as insults/personal attacks.

Describing/critiquing the racism in society should not be construed as promoting or endorsing racism.

If our policies served to sweep any and all comments about racism under the rug, we would be tacitly supporting racism. "True peace is not merely the absence of tension: it is the presence of justice."

The posts you've highlighted point how some of the proposed "solutions" for gun violence (metal detectors, armed guards, and the like) have long been a fixture at majority-minority schools.
The observation that school districts, as a whole, appear far less eager to criminalize White students in no way implies that White children are "evil" or deserving of that treatment.

Our rules prohibit profanity, including abbreviated profanity, as well as insults/personal attacks.

If the same statement was said but black instead of white then all hell would break loose.

If the same statement was said but black instead of white then all hell would break loose.

I'll trade being white in this world for you having the freedom to talk about white privilege any second of any day. Please stop.

Man oh man! *deep exhale*

I know America has a very trouble past and present regarding race and i know that mental health is the scapegoat of the hour.. but this is fundamentally a monetary issue!

The NRA and policy makers, make billions of $ from the sale and distribution of arms and auxiliary items. I wish enough Americans would see that suggesting teachers, bus drivers, office staff or any other NONE SECURITY agents should carry weapons is NOT the solution and is the complete opposite of one!

Mental health checks are not going to stop these attacks, neither is arming civilians. The ACCESS to guns can force anyone to act irrationally. People with 20/20 mental health are statistically proven to use excess violence in countries where guns are normalised. Access needs to be restricted and limited.

I'm British but i'm going on a US road trip later this year and cant lie, i'm actually bricking driving through some parts - especially after Vegas! A gun man leaning out of a hotel window over 200ft away and spraying a festival?! That ish really rocked us over here
smh

Like this?

"Can't have black kids feel like they're going to jail/s"

"Can’t have black kids feeling like they are in the poor schools"

****, I wish we could keep black kids from feeling like they are in poor schools by teaching them with updated books, well paid educators, and working facilities.

Back
Top Bottom