Florida School Shooting, Over 20 Casualties

omg you should see how interested I am in knowing the difference in caliber and which bullets are made to neutralize werewolves....such insightful knowledge...bunch of gun nerds, FOH.

I like how you were saying that a firearm is not sufficient for home defense and once I debunked all your weak rebuttles from blinding and deafening yourself to over penetration. You just go back to “well they’re black and evil and kill”

You didn’t debunk ****, clearly there is such a thing as weapon tech with sights that can probably see through walls (I played COD too) that’s not what I’m debating, what I’m debating is the NEED to own such thing to fence off a couple of thugs that decided to break in....as if a handgun just isn’t sufficient enough for the job...oh wait according to gun nuts logic a hand gun is good enough to carry out massacres, but NOT to protect your home...lol

And yes GUNS ARE DESIGNED TO HARM AND KILL, or please tell me another purpose for them...can I ride my rifle to work? Can it fetch me a beer from the fridge? I’ll wait.

“Well they are black and evil and kill”

WOW...So you just checked your damns at the door huh...

do you even read? I said there are other firearms that fire the same round as an ar. Such as pistols, I know it’s crazy. So are you just wanting an ar ban just because or do you want a caliber ban? Your ignorance is really showing because you have no knlowdge on what you even want banned. You just hear these buzz words and get all riled up. And if it makes you feel any better I’m Colombian too and not white

I like how you were saying that a firearm is not sufficient for home defense and once I debunked all your weak rebuttles from blinding and deafening yourself to over penetration. You just go back to “well they’re black and evil and kill”

:sick:

Purchasing guns to compensate for being uneducated :smh:

Ahh the classic grammar nazi. Suddenly everything I said is irrelevant due to a spelling error. I’ll tell you what. When you can find a girl that actually likes you and you leave the states. I’ll trade in my guns

with some of the logic in here, some of you minus whale be setting these up in your home....

Sentry_Gun_model_MW2.png

Not sure if serious

Your likelihood of being the victim of a violent crime, especially within your own home, is extremely low.

I have a BS in Criminal Justice. I had to analyze BJS, NCVS and UCR data regularly. I'm not speaking out of my a**.

Conversation has shifted from how to see stop these massacres... To you don't need xyz to protect your home. What is the point

This is a terrible idea.

Ksteezy in here trying to talk about guns but admits he knows nothing about them. People like him are why you guys don't succeed in trying to get the right to work with you on common sense reform

This is bull****

We know why the right doesn't want anything to change and it has nothing to do with the quality of the opposing arguments

This is bull****

We know why the right doesn't want anything to change and it has nothing to do with the quality of the opposing arguments

Nobody stated its the only reason. But it's certainly a good excuse to not debate someone on a subject. I'm not debating with someone who tells me they don't know anything about the subject they're arguing. Agreed? Hence why I've tried to educate in this thread and tell you guys pertinent facts to argue with.

Nobody stated its the only reason. But it's certainly a good excuse to not debate someone on a subject. I'm not debating with someone who tells me they don't know anything about the subject they're arguing. Agreed? Hence why I've tried to educate in this thread and tell you guys pertinent facts to argue with.

We're not discussing gun operation. We're discussing the impact of easy availability of guns.

I don't have to be an expert in cooking crack or meth manufacturing to know their negative effects on the communities in which they're heavily consumed and distributed.

Why do you expect people to be firearm experts when it comes to the high level of gun mortality in the US?

We're not discussing gun operation. We're discussing the impact of easy availability of guns.

I don't have to be an expert in cooking crack or meth manufacturing to know their negative effects on the communities in which they're heavily consumed and distributed.

Why do you expect people to be firearm experts when it comes to the high level of gun mortality in the US?
Because I don't want to hear you talking about different things on guns to ban if you don't know anything about guns. If you're gonna fight the battle then do it correctly. I've offered the most suggestions today which would eliminate the majority of problems going on and not just for ARs. I'm trying to show realistic solutions while yall operate in the world of make believe and how you think things should be in an ideal world. But then you complain about how the other side doesn't want to bend to uninformed ideology lol

Back
Top Bottom