Flyknit Chukka Thread

Now that I have Wolf grey, midnight fog & university red, I want to get Obsidian and Black/Turqouise too...

Does anyone know where I can get Black/Turquoise in size 11.5 for cheap??

I've been checking ebay for blk/turq but the price there is such a rape...

unDS my obsidians today

took my dad to see man of steel

got him to wear one of my superman tee and flyknit trainers

Now that I have Wolf grey, midnight fog & university red, I want to get Obsidian and Black/Turqouise too...

Does anyone know where I can get Black/Turquoise in size 11.5 for cheap??

I've been checking ebay for blk/turq but the price there is such a rape...
check your local finishlines. I've seen them in store at a few locations. Use those wc rewards!

i slept on the university reds because i was low on funds but i'm thirsty for em now.. anyone know where i can get a size 8.5 - 9 for retail?

the red chukkas are starting to grow on me. i hope they restock on finishline again and i am quick enough.

anyone know what size chukka laces are and where i can buy them? want to try white or red laces on the wolf greys

You are actually complaining about that very miniscule thing?
You make it sound as if I BLEW UP into a tantrum before and while making that post lol. But yes, it matters to me. Its one thing if it gets nicked or ripped while I'm using it, but its another when that's the case beforehand. I understand its nothing but material possession but I like to go over every detail when I first get anything I buy.

i slept on the university reds because i was low on funds but i'm thirsty for em now.. anyone know where i can get a size 8.5 - 9 for retail?

they seem to restock on fnl on the regular. just follow kicksdeals on twitter. or check their site on the regular

You make it sound as if I BLEW UP into a tantrum before and while making that post lol. But yes, it matters to me. Its one thing if it gets nicked or ripped while I'm using it, but its another when that's the case beforehand. I understand its nothing but material possession but I like to go over every detail when I first get anything I buy.

Agreed... Especially for a $170 pair of shoes.

Last edited:
I think that the obsidians are my #1, but i can't wait for these either. i have been on finishline nonstop ever since the link went up here, feel like a stalker waiting for them to go live haha

im just gonna go with Sportie LA...emailed them last night, got paypal invoice today...just gotta pull the trigger...Been patient with FNL, but the thirst is taking over...Sportie LA im looking at 179, FNL is probably gonna be 163 (got reds for that price)

im just gonna go with Sportie LA...emailed them last night, got paypal invoice today...just gotta pull the trigger...Been patient with FNL, but the thirst is taking over...Sportie LA im looking at 179, FNL is probably gonna be 163 (got reds for that price)
ndc is releasing them saturday if you were wondering

Bought my reds in a 10.5 and they are to small :/ if anyone needs em and dosent wanna pay reseller prices hit me up

i would take that if i wasnt waiting patiently for fnl to restock so i can get them for less than retail haha.

Bought my reds in a 10.5 and they are to small :/ if anyone needs em and dosent wanna pay reseller prices hit me up

I feel you. I bought my brother Tarp Greens in size 10.5 and he doesn't want them cuz they're too big on him. So I'm just going to put them up for sale.

Back
Top Bottom