FNL EXCL INFRARED AIR MAX SKYLINE

I picked the infras ($75) and almost pick the grey pair but Ima wait for the euro release.

I just copped mine today and theyre beautiful. My first ever pair of infrared/ mx orange colored shoes and its a pretty slick colorway. Cant wait till thewhite/black.university pair comes out.

Originally Posted by blkmz3

the finishline i went to only had 1 pair per size. i copped a pair with the $15 off coupon. for those waiting for clearance i'm not sure if they will be around at the stores but im sure they will be online.
we've sold through size runs twice

they didnt look that good in person
tired.gif

Got my Finishline mini catalog in the mail - there is a Skyline colorway available (not online yet) that resembles the JD Sports AM 90 Sunburst release fromlast year....

f37y3b.jpg

I got a boy that works at a finishline that i will use his discount to cop for me..just gonna wait a lil while..they will b on sale definitely..

My Finishline only got one in each size also. Copped with the dizzy.

The infrared and Euro colorways are by far the best ones out of all the colorways, including the future ones...

saw em today and it was a straight easy pass....it just didn't look right honestly to me

and this coming from an air max fan too....

really design though i'm not down with the monstrosity of the air bubble

nike got a little overzealous with that part

cincyb, i was scratching temple saying the same thing.

But yeah, these SKYLINES are outrageous (never was able to get my hands on a pair of infrareds), but these more than make up for the feel of having a pair ofthem.

First time i tried it on... feels exceptionally comfortable (better than the 97's, a tad stiffer than the 95's - which is a good thing, and looksharper than the 1's).

It seems like Finishline has plenty in stock. I'd love to have another pair in the deck for summer sportage.

To those who have given this sneaker an unfavorable rating; you gotta be kidding me. Joints solid from the sole, to the heel, essentially, the design as awhole. Nike exemplified their ability to concoct healthy amalgamations of fusion-esque kicks and executing them with finesse (props sent).

Hopefully forthcoming jawns come equipped with similarly ostentatious color schemes. Real talk.

I will pick up the infra red when they go on sale. But they are a nice sneaker nonetheless. And the Euro's are straight fire

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

I can find them around west palm beach (south florida)

what type of releases are they

there a finishline exclusive,, if they dont have a finishline near u ,, u can get them at finishline.com

Back
Top Bottom