FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
yall neo foam heads are killing me... OG heads know whats the deal when it comes to the OG 97 pros.. black icey sole and volt check...

galxies got all the kids into foams.. i hate the hype that shoe brought to the foam market.. before that.. foams never really sold out besides the dmv jersey and new york.. could snag a pair down south easily.. now dudes in strange areas knowing about foams..smh

Guwops are so trash
sick.gif

Dayuum it's already sept! Ok friday it is, hope ndc goes well, don't want to go a mall during the long weekend.

Last edited:
This is my 3 or 4 ever raffle I think. Last one was for inferred 6's I'm getting too old for this ****.

With that said I sent 3hrs driving around to get 5 tickets from footlockers and went to 3 Shiekhs to get raffle codes smh

This is my 3 or 4 ever raffle I think. Last one was for inferred 6's I'm getting too old for this ****.

With that said I sent 3hrs driving around to get 5 tickets from footlockers and went to 3 Shiekhs to get raffle codes smh
Its not worth it. Even if i extremely love a shoe i still can't justify spending hrs trying to secure a pair. I rather spend that time being productive or making/saving money for future purchases like a white camaro ss i been eyeing lately

Last edited:
they need to retro the royal foam pro. idk which i liked better, those or the royal foam one. they kinda both share the number one spot for me. the red foam pro need to make a comeback as well.

Back
Top Bottom