FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Just spoke with a Foot site rep about shipping and they are treating this drop like a weekend release and will ship on Monday. So don't fret for those worrying about shipping confirmation.

I should've asked to get credited for my $7.99 shipping cost while I was at it.

bet KicksUsa has a size 12 but you were wanting to use some points or something right?

Shoot, missed on KicksUSA. They musta restocked because when I looked last night they didn't have a 12.

Nah I was able to use points at CityGear and got the 11.5 for under retail. CG still has 9-10.5 left and don't charge shipping or tax.

Hey buddy, you got them for a great price. Here are mine I snagged from a seller on eBay. Paid $230 and they were worn once and I think they are SO WORTH IT!!! Was gonna get a pair of Pewter Ones but since these are silver as well PLUS with the holographic overlay, these are WAY BETTER!!! I love them!!!

View media item 2306915
With my OG '97 Royals (which need some Barge Cement but are very wearable still), these, a pair of VNDS Volt Pros I snagged for $130 shipped & these retros, I'm at 4 pair.

Trying to finish my Foam collection with a pair of Electric Blue Pros and either a pair of '16 Olympic Ones or Shooting Stars pack Ones. Anyone have any insight on which would be better to get? I like the Olympic but the Royal Blue trim on the Shooting Stars looks great. Thanks for the help.
Hey buddy, you got them for a great price. Here are mine I snagged from a seller on eBay. Paid $230 and they were worn once and I think they are SO WORTH IT!!! Was gonna get a pair of Pewter Ones but since these are silver as well PLUS with the holographic overlay, these are WAY BETTER!!! I love them!!!

View media item 2306915
With my OG '97 Royals (which need some Barge Cement but are very wearable still), these, a pair of VNDS Volt Pros I snagged for $130 shipped & these retros, I'm at 4 pair.

Trying to finish my Foam collection with a pair of Electric Blue Pros and either a pair of '16 Olympic Ones or Shooting Stars pack Ones. Anyone have any insight on which would be better to get? I like the Olympic but the Royal Blue trim on the Shooting Stars looks great. Thanks for the help.

That's awesome, I'm with you bro I also had wanted pewters but found that these had a nice little twist but looked similar enough!

I have quite a few pairs of foams now so after I get the royals I'm taking a break lol but regarding the shooting stars and the Olympics very hard to say. I like them both and they both have their pros and cons.

IMO Olympics have the benefit of being a very clean and well executed colour way while being subtle (maybe too subtle for some) while shooting stars have a nice nod to his majic days but seem may seem as too loud or juvenile due to the star graphic on the eyestay to some. If I had to pick one I'm not sure which I would but I'm kinda leaning a little bit more to shooting stars. I think the star graphic with the magic is a nice homage to Penny and his days with them, the insoles are cool as well!

Last edited:
For those copping through Footlocker.com, check out your VIP account for a free shipping promo code. I didn't think it would work, but I was able to get free shipping + 8% Ebates cashback.

Bought a DriFit shirt today that's Royal Blue and says ELITE on it from NFS.

Will match up with the shoes well.

Did the original blue fade over the past 20 years? Or is it that much of a difference as shown in the pic?

Color is my main concern honestly

Do you prefer the original color or do you just want them to be as original as possible? Let's just say it was reversed, would your argument be the same. 97 Royal was actually the retro vibrant royal and the 2017 was a dull royal like the 97. Me, the 2017 looks actually neon like the description

To me this was a fire retro but then again I'm not really one of those people who are stuck in the past. I usually prefer the newer stuff when time has passed because of more longevity. It's kind of like some of the remastered Jordans, makes me not want the jordans from the past and rather rebuy the new ones and start from there. And if it hasn't released yet, I'll wait for it to retro

I could care less about the shade as long as they look good to me.
I agree that the pic isn't an accurate representation of the shades as one is beat and the other is new.

I agree that the pic isn't an accurate representation of the shades as one is beat and the other is new.
exactly. I saw those beige bottoms and looked no further. WACK COMPARISON

If you don't already have royals, you will slap yourself for passing once they're gone.

I was able to grab a pair locally yesterday once I saw they were indeed a GR. Unfortunately, my pair had excessive glue marks on the foam near the heel, and one shoe had notably less definition in the grooves than the other.

Luckily, I was able to exchange them this afternoon: couldn't have worked out better. :nthat:

I do t have any of the previous but damn that's disappointing AF

They look nothing alike. I wouldn't mind if the color was on point but :smh:

It's called age. U think a worn pair of 97s is gonna pop like that? I've had the97 pair. This xx pair is acceptable. And I'm a purist. I'm disappointed they didn't include the 2 divots on the sides

Last edited:
the two divots on the sides

Im not so much a purist when it comes to foams. Idc which year it is as long as i got some royals.

But the two divots is the only way id cop an extra/new pair.

Apples to oranges, can't ever compare a 20 year old item to a new one. Even if both are DS, massive aging occurs

exactly. I saw those beige bottoms and looked no further. WACK COMPARISON

the comparison works when you want to see stuff like shape and mold.

the 2017s are definitely a bit lighter IMO.

Back
Top Bottom