FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I shouldn’t even help you with all the nonsensical LeBron propaganda you spread on NT, but there’s been movement on Royals POSSIBLY dropping next year so you might want to hold off on the 2017 unless it’s a good price.

Me???? propaganda??? I'd never.

I shouldn’t even help you with all the nonsensical LeBron propaganda you spread on NT, but there’s been movement on Royals POSSIBLY dropping next year so you might want to hold off on the 2017 unless it’s a good price.
Are we getting galaxies in adult sizes and will it be nubuck and not the godforesaken leather?

Has there been a truly “must have” colorway for you guys after 2012? Not counting any retros of OG colorways
Shooting Stars, Phoenix Suns, Sport Royals, Whiteouts... Also loved the Oregons, black Yeezys, Holograms, and Gone Fishings, but wasn't able to get em.

I'm sure there's prob others I'm forgetting...

Has there been a truly “must have” colorway for you guys after 2012? Not counting any retros of OG colorways
There are a few that I passed on or just wasn’t able to get at retail that I regretted not copping down the road. Gone fishing, Electric green pro’s, university ones from 2016, and the Army Camo Pro’s (although I like the design it’s unlikely I’dv ever worn them).

1684465187566.gif

I never cared for the supremes myself. Really I don’t like too many graphic/multicolor foams, galaxies are okay but not worth the price/hype. I got two pair for decent prices back then but even still had that sentiment. I do like the first doernbecher foams but besides that not too many other ones appeal to me

My tastes and style changed. 2013 I was buying the 1s when they were coming back out and flighknit racers. Didn’t care for heavy sneaks like that

Back
Top Bottom