FOAMPOSITE LOW / ICE WHITE / SPRING - WEEKEND B4 EASTER NO PICS YET

Status
Not open for further replies.
even from the name .... don't want.

unless may be, just may be IF they do it like the Clogposites (Flightposite lows)

I thought foams were dead when they started releasing tropical skittles colored, smh. Def interested to see them, but how can you do this to a classic now.

Lol sorry to bring up a dead subject but wth happened to these? Did Nike terminate them?(good if they did)

I need nike to continue this adulteration of classics so I can stop buying so many sneakers.

I just copped the army pros and I honestly dont have plans of buying anything else this year as far as sneakers.

gentlemen, be happy with what you have.

I miss the good ole' days of Foams coming out maybe 3 - 4 times a year.  Now it comes out about as frequent as a pair of Air Force 1's.  Over saturation at it's worst, but as long as hypebeasts continue to cop at frantically rapid paces, what can you do.  You don't like?  Don't buy.  Wanna tell Nike to slow down on the product?  Slow down on purchasing the product.  This is comical now.  A low cut Foamposite?  I'm waiting for the day they mash Foams and number Jordan shoes together on some ratchet hybrid abomination.  They probably have that concocted somewhere as we speak.

I miss the good ole' days of Foams coming out maybe 3 - 4 times a year.  Now it comes out about as frequent as a pair of Air Force 1's.  Over saturation at it's worst, but as long as hypebeasts continue to cop at frantically rapid paces, what can you do.  You don't like?  Don't buy.  Wanna tell Nike to slow down on the product?  Slow down on purchasing the product.  This is comical now.  A low cut Foamposite?  I'm waiting for the day they mash Foams and number Jordan shoes together on some ratchet hybrid abomination.  They probably have that concocted somewhere as we speak.

My man they actually ran some 6ix Rings and Retro Is with some variant like 'Posite material, might've been late '11 or early '12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom