Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
if these weren't hyped i'd be surprised. idk if Nike's shooting to have the 32 pack of Crayola's in someone's closet as Foams or if their out for money, but they've gotta cut. it. out.

Was gunna cop these but just seeing the demand for the Galaxy's and with Nike raising the price... Not anymore. Boycott!
laugh.gif

foamposite hype has gone crazy... prices going up and people going crazy over these. this colorway is alright though.

I doubt they move like the reds, red is such a popular color in itself and when you add in the foam hype people went nuts.

Not to mention people have been craving a red foam for years, nobody has been begging for hilighter yellow...I did laugh at the thought of a yellow foam, but I saw them in person while copping the reds and they looked clean as hell.

For some reason a lot of people like these. I just can't get with these. I still need my damn Pewters!

not trying to hype, but they will sell out everywhere. no release is safe anymore. they already selling out on websites that have preorder. i think they are just ok. dont know if i will cop...

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

Was gunna cop these but just seeing the demand for the Galaxy's and with Nike raising the price... Not anymore. Boycott!
laugh.gif

I want these as well I just feel like since the galaxy (single handly ruined future foam release) every foam release is gonna be damn hard to get at least of NDC

I was thinking these would be an easy cop, but seeing how foam madness has hit everyone and there mama.
I don't think I'm gonna even bother. Plus Nike wants to keep pushing up the prices. Releases are just getting killed
by the hypebeasts and resellers

Originally Posted by Dunzo6

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by got shoes

Now if these get beasted, i'm officially done. Maybe

ill admit the last pics make them look way better than they actually are but i doubt even the beast can get this one to be an instant sell out every where
you'd be surprised. nowadays once people hear the word "foam..."  they jump right up and ready to bolt out the door to the nearest shoe store. the last pics made them look...okay, mediocre IMO, but i won't have these in my closet.
agreed but mediocre is far better than what they actually are *insert mr yuck face here*
koncrete kickz wrote:
mjpaftermath04 wrote:
I hope these sit in stores smh

I doubt that will happen, nothing seems to sit in store or online anymore, the galaxy nonsense doesnt help the cause either
eyes.gif

True. Even the Ashy Larry 10s will probably sell out with the amount of hype there is now

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]if this happpens i have to seriously consider brett favre-ing[/font]

These are horrendous. These will be beasted. You flip floppers are sheep and the worst. I'm not salty, stating facts. Exits thread....

I just can't like this colorway
sick.gif
. This shoe to me is like the calm before the storm of all the other "HOT" Foamposites that are set to come out.

They look ok, but with all the madness from the galaxies release. Alot of resellers Will hop on them. I still remember back in the day coppin a pair of the royals weeks after the og release. Nike is pocketing Big time

i'm really starting to get tired of foams...and this colorway justs almost about ruins it for me...they look crazy. only foams i like are the royals and pearls

Originally Posted by beh235

These are horrendous. These will be beasted. You flip floppers are sheep and the worst. I'm not salty, stating facts. Exits thread....

I saw and held these in person and just don't see myself rocking, too bright, too yellow and never imagine wearing anything yellow. Never have and never will. If only they were a gold'en color like the BIN 9s then yes, I would.

What's the release date on these again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom