Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by airkena

Don't sleep on these guys. Quality is superb compare to red metallic.
Didnt really like these at first.. but the pic is making me change my opinion.. I may make an attempt at these.. but wont be too dissapointed if I miss out

I thought I was going to have some relief after these drop but penny droppin the all whites in april. That's 3 months in a row smh but its money well spent. Quality is tops in this day and age. But 3 months doe penny #Cmon Son

Man, that pic is blinding. People are hiding in the bushes, but they will pounce on release day. Don't let the page number fool you.

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

I thought I was going to have some relief after these drop but penny droppin the all whites in april. That's 3 months in a row smh but its money well spent. Quality is tops in this day and age. But 3 months doe penny #Cmon Son

I hope you don't mean that the quality of recent foams is "top quality"...

CANT FIND A SZ 11 EARLY... NOT TRYING TO WAIT IN THE COLD WITH IDIOT TEENS WHO WANT A RIDE ON THE BANDWAGON MACHINE

Was going to pass but after seeing my boy G rocking them a few times they will be copped

@Gutta...they way better then jb been putting out. I recently start buying back into nike sportswear so I'm satisfied about the quality. Besides my metallics were flawless..pewters pine greens on same page. Tell me what's wrong with your pair?

Yea I also said "in this day and age" I mean if errebodi wanna spaz out on the rookie then b muh guest folk. I been in this game#VET

only reason i like these is because i always wanted a MK scorpion cw foam. lol

& the foam hype train continues to steam along ! I'm not mad at them !! Hopefully penny still makes a pretty penny off these sales !

Originally Posted by DaGameTRIPLE

Ready to see the 180s on these Foams as release day approaches...lol...

this.
laugh.gif

Seen these a couple times in person...... Not bad at all , Just not for me.... People will still eat these up

YOU, SIR, ROCK! THANK YOU.. JUST COPPED MY PAIR... ABSOLUTELY NOT TRYING TO WAIT IN THE COLD FOR THESE WITH IDIOTS ITCHING FOR A HIT AFTER MISSING THE GALAXY'S, FIENDING TO RESELL, OR BEASTING... JUST HOPE IT GOES THROUGH.. THEY DO THIS WEIRD THING THAT SAYS "SELECT RETURN TO MERCHANT OR YOU ORDER WONT BE PROCESSED"..  AND WHEN I CHECK MY ACCOUNT PAGE (WITH THEM) IT SAYS MY ORDER IS PUT IN AND NOT YET SHIPPED... ILL FIND OUT TOMORROW. 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not sure if I want these but considering the state of the "game" these days $60 is worth a guaranteed pair while avoiding the drama...not to mention you should have them a few days before they release. Glad I could help j o.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom