Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly the hype on these are overhyped, these came and went with no commotion.

Resell prices are 300 give or take 10 bucks, even this thread is small for a foam that released last week.

Was there camping anywhere for these?

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Good God yall some crybabies in here you understand why they do it then you want to argue the point....who cares if your shoebox comes beat up!? The box goes in your closet only to be seen when you put your shoes on....I cant believe the eastbay rep is even wasting his time talking to you dummies...if you were lucky enough to get the shoes undamage wear them and stop complaining...pay $220 for some shoes that cost Nike about $2 to make and want to complain to eastbay bout some damn double box, Shutup!

Eastbay reps thanks for using the forum and helping out members from time to time

SN: I hate you guys too because I can never get a release from here
smile.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by bigkel23

IDK about these still debating...
Does anyone know the instrumental in this video? It sounds like Heatmkerz or Alchemist.
idk who created the beat, but its off of how fly the wiz and spitta mixtape

i have been following the recent jump in [price of all foamposite. i mean coughdrops for $220?? cmon man....IM glad that people are now realizing that this electrocrap is not worth paying over $300 for. This sold out because of people thinking they can get space jams or copper foams to trade or sell them from 350-400 i am now seeing same sellers on CL relisting same ad since it came out and now hitting under $300...i tried to do a dummy post to check if kids are biting on $280-300..not a damn inquiry..im so glad that resellers are getting stuck with thier pair..i just hope that the prices will start going down again to a morerealistic price and not hype prices...i rememb er back in 2005 when SB hit the PEAK and every release was sold out ...now its gone

I see people listing the price of these higher then the red metallic foams, if you pay more for these then the red metallic foams you are a fool imo....

Originally Posted by karxken

i have been following the recent jump in [price of all foamposite. i mean coughdrops for $220?? cmon man....IM glad that people are now realizing that this electrocrap is not worth paying over $300 for. This sold out because of people thinking they can get space jams or copper foams to trade or sell them from 350-400 i am now seeing same sellers on CL relisting same ad since it came out and now hitting under $300...i tried to do a dummy post to check if kids are biting on $280-300..not a damn inquiry..im so glad that resellers are getting stuck with thier pair..i just hope that the prices will start going down again to a morerealistic price and not hype prices...i rememb er back in 2005 when SB hit the PEAK and every release was sold out ...now its gone

I Keep hoping this will happen with foams alsoBut I don't see it going on anytime soon

And as far as matching I wouldn't buy these but please don't wear a yellow shirt or yellow pants. I think you should wear some black jeans and a black shirt to balance out how loud this shoe is. Maybe a yellow belt if that's ur thing. I forsee people over matching on these sneakers easily....

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Almost got murdered over these tonight. If you go to a sneaker release and cut people and talk abt how youre gonne bring out your "hammer" if you dont get your size PLEASE go #@*# yourself..luckily aftr I got cut by abt 10 people this dude looked out for me and told the employees I was there before everyone. As I walked out with the last size 12 I literally had to sprint to my car cause there were dudes there who knew it was the last one. If it wasnt for the cops down the street theres not a doubt in my mind that Id be sitting in the ER right now..
I hate being in those situations. Like my brother says, "Until the shoes are in your house, you still haven't gotten them."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom