Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my pair in the mail a couple days ago but haven't been on the boards much lately

Overall I'm happy with them but I think the red>>>>>Yellow

Anybody rocking these? (Besides mustard). Every pic has them like a centerpiece on the dining room table. I keep checking in hoping to find a pic that makes me wanna put them on, but nope. I haven't even seen Wale in these .

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

If you wear over a 10, these should not grace your feet.

laugh.gif

....HEAD
If your foot is smaller then a sz 10 you prolly not a full grown man 
wink.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by onlitwo

these are definitely a lot better quality than the red ones....the red ones i had had a lot of dimples and glue...pretty poor quality for a $220 MSRP shoe!

Spoiler [+]
OpoQQ.jpg
OpoQQ.jpg
OpoQQ.jpg

I just parted with my pair yesterday. A guy at work really wanted them to wear and although I wanted to add these to the collection taking up multiple closets is creating problems with the wife. I let these go for retail, so hopefully good karma will result in me scooping up a pair of something I want to wear....because winning mega millions didn't work out

Seems impossible to wear a subtle outfit w these. Saw 2 people with these so far and they stood out immediately

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i doubt there was camping for these.
There definitely was. HOH Miami opens at 8 a.m. and the first person was spotted in line like at 10 or 11 the night before.

I thought most places weren't allowing camping any more?. As much as I love foams, I had to pass on these-they were sold at midnight initially and none lasted until the standard opening of either FootAction or HOH that day. I hope the resellers continue to take a hit on them though, serves them right for buying shoes they didn't want in the first place. In my opinion, the Foamposite style has officially hit AF1 status in popularity--thanks partially to the Galaxy obviously, but it has been steadily climbing for a while now anyway. On a side note, and speaking of the force ones, I thought it was funny that both the denim and white XXX AF1s that released a month or so back were just sitting there available all day at the South Park Mall HOH in NC (when yellow foams don't even last an hour now).

I saw someone rocking them and I'm glad I passed. He wore blue jeans and a jean jacket with a black t shirt.

These foams look good, but definitely to my favorite coloray. But I second whoever said there should be some royal blue to really call these Golden State foams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom