Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by Trav T

Thanks man.  I'm new to the foam game.  I know this colorway is wild, but they set it off for me.  They are reminiscent of the Kryptonates.  I wonder if it has anything to do with Nate playing for the Warriors.

SMH.. No. The concept behind these is that the Warriors were the team who initially drafted Penny. These have nothing, I repeat nothing, to do with Nate Robinson. See ya Foams.
They look nothing like any of the colors the Warriors have had in the history of the franchise.  This is highlighter yellow/green or electrolime.
ive seen these in person. more like a banana yellow.

yea, its a stretch calling them warriors since they only contain the yellow and not the blue. but they  definitely are NOT green or electrolime by any means.

actually look pretty clean in person.

I believe the only blue I saw was on the insole and penny symbol on the sole.
Pics from a few pages back.

I believe there's some blue on the heel Penny logo too... still wish they had reversed it to dark blue Foam w/ yellow hits, would've been better aesthetically and gone better with the concept.. c'mon Nike!

And actually, the yellow is pretty spot on with the Warriors jersey from that time. Maybe more of a maize, but that would have made for an even uglier color Foam. Here's Webber's rookie card.

*Waits for someone to ask "What does Chris Webber have to do with anything?*
indifferent.gif

^^^I wouldn't call it spot on. That's more of a golden yellow like Cal's yellow.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Now if these get beasted, i'm officially done. Maybe

ill admit the last pics make them look way better than they actually are but i doubt even the beast can get this one to be an instant sell out every where

I was never a big fan of the Foams but had a pair as a teen that I got for my bday; I'd like to get a pair for nostalgia reasons but if I can't walk into a Footlocker and buy them then I guess it isn't meant to be.

Originally Posted by mjpaftermath04

I hope these sit in stores smh

I doubt that will happen, nothing seems to sit in store or online anymore, the galaxy nonsense doesnt help the cause either
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by got shoes

Now if these get beasted, i'm officially done. Maybe

ill admit the last pics make them look way better than they actually are but i doubt even the beast can get this one to be an instant sell out every where
you'd be surprised. nowadays once people hear the word "foam..."  they jump right up and ready to bolt out the door to the nearest shoe store. the last pics made them look...okay, mediocre IMO, but i won't have these in my closet.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by mjpaftermath04

I hope these sit in stores smh

I doubt that will happen, nothing seems to sit in store or online anymore, the galaxy nonsense doesnt help the cause either
eyes.gif
True. Even the Ashy Larry 10s will probably sell out with the amount of hype there is now

I like em... Might be a harder cop after so many people were unable to get the galaxy foams!

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

I believe the only blue I saw was on the insole and penny symbol on the sole.
Pics from a few pages back.
Blue is on every penny symbol including tongue and heel.

IM TRYING TO COP THESE EARLY AND I CANT FIND EM FOR LESS THAN 400... WHY WOULD ANYONE PAY THAT 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I love foams but this colorway, is straight disrespect to the sneaker community. these shoes remind me of lemon heads. anyone care for some lemonade. im sorry but if your hypebeast and u cop these u have no limit. Im starting to get tired of foams so many colorsssssss. on the flip side more money in my pocket thanks nike. Its just to bright, even on a cloudy day youll bring the sunout with them joints. look at the slimmer joints, dem joints had a tough time selling. im gonna easy passsss. i wouldnt wear these shoes if you bought em for me.

I'm not big on bright color sneakers or the color yellow period, but I saw these in person today and pics don't do them justice. I couldn't pull them off tho, I'm too old for these kinda kicks LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom