Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
still haven't seen em in person.
nerd.gif

Im not huge into foams but these seem like they could be dope. Def need to see them in person. Every picture looks a lil diff

MAYBE IM BUGGIN' BUT MY PAIR HAS AMAZING QUALITY.. REALLY REMINDS ME OF THE 07 ROYAL FOAMS... I LOVE MY PAIR

i like these foams. i wanna cop but dont know for sure yet. seems like a great summer shoe.

These are better in person and they are especially bright in the sun. Quality is on point with these.

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

These are better in person and they are especially bright in the sun. Quality is on point with these.

foams have always never lacked in the quality but these things are god a gawd awful colorway.... anyone that wears them should be laughed at

Originally Posted by marsh

i like these foams. i wanna cop but dont know for sure yet. seems like a great summer shoe.

yeah and if you dribble on yourself no one would ever know....

these should be janitorial regulating shoes

These may hang around just a second in NYC, they've been available for months now on the early cop. I saw them on jamaica ave in queens a good 2 months before the metallic reds were released.
Hopefully the dudes that want that '' oh snap i've never seen those '' reaction will pass on em so they wont be a hassle to get.

I wouldnt be surprised if nike made less of these jus because the color isnt as appealling as reds, pewters or royals... i will not be copping

Originally Posted by airtunes

foams have always never lacked in the quality but these things are god a gawd awful colorway.... anyone that wears them should be laughed at

honestly when I wear mine I don't care if they laugh because ima do me regardless!

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by KingJay718

375.00 in my hood.

I spilled my drink watching this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I doubt these will go higher than the MR's, but hey with the all the chaos now like people camping for 1 month for the yeezy's I wouldn't be surprised
indifferent.gif

this is the first pair of foams in awhile that I have no desire to get. Still want to see them in person though

not true. grab a pair from pre-2009 and a pair after, and come back with a different answer. And why should you laugh at someone?

These are the first foams that I may pass up but who knows these to someone else might equal good trading bait.

Just seen these in person & changed my mind (pass) with a quickness. Worth $250?
Idk but fa show no more than that, I got to have these so ill be coppin on RD.

Broke down and picked my size 14 up off ebay. The last few releases have been maddening on ndc. Figured if I copp I can make back the extra I just dropped.... If I fail at least I've still got my pair. Meh. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Minus a handful of people these aren't being hyped at all, 27 pgs is nothing for a hyped shoe just over a week away from release.

dont let thread pages become da barometer of hype...PLENTY of goons out here with no idea of sneaker message boards

plus da bandwagon is so big its vaccumin anything right now...da zoom rookies in white have been FLYIN at retail...a hybrid ( they are dope as +$$@ though)

Zoom Rookies are sitting in my area.
I think these will change alotta minds once summer rolls around.

Originally Posted by got shoes

not true. grab a pair from pre-2009 and a pair after, and come back with a different answer. And why should you laugh at someone?
Have had foams long before 2009 before they were hyped, they never lacked in quality... theres your answer knuckle-head
because this is hands down the ugliest foam color to ever come out. YELLOW..... just in my opinion... an all yellow shoe is a dog
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom