Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not a foam guy but this sneaker game is getting outta hand. A little while ago these hit outlets...hell, last year cough drops wereoutlet bound at less than 90 bux....now they would sell out in minutes...everyone can thank the concords for this madness that ilhas ensued

Bought ealier today from attic online.. Only FLAW was $22 shippin.. Total was 242.18.. Thought NDC would be on that #FAILIMALOSER stuff..
Paid $9 more.. Gas and toll $.. I guess it work out the same.. #FOAMLIFE... One!!

Originally Posted by slickrw23

Can't believe people are fiendin over a banana wow
True that Banana shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spenna316

Im not a foam guy but this sneaker game is getting outta hand. A little while ago these hit outlets...hell, last year cough drops wereoutlet bound at less than 90 bux....now they would sell out in minutes...everyone can thank the concords for this madness that ilhas ensued

+1

Incase anyone didn't notice.. It's not the shoe that's selling out.. But EVERY limited shoe is being released in even less quantities than before.. Says my source.. That's why shoes like these and the "Old Royals" are selling out..

Originally Posted by ducktales

I am thinking the same exact thing. Looks like everyone spent their tax money. Buying sneakers until the Black Friday release should be a breeze from here on out. 
I SURE AS HELL HOPE SO! 
smokin.gif

still haven't gotten my confirmation email from NDC. usually get it within 10 minutes of the order,
but this hasn't been the case for this order. *Crossing fingers*

Nevermind they are sold out at Eastbay. I went to NDC and Eastbay at 12a and I still don't get why they are already processing orders. SOB. Oh well whatever.

I got my confirmation # and order # from Eastbay at checkout along with an email from them displaying the total etc.....Is it safe to say my order won't get canceled like I've seen in the past with members on here? I'm not used to ordering online from Eastbay lol......

Hope all you hypebeast losers got your shoes....there should be a shoe knowledge quiz for people to buy these I swear people buy stuff just to buy and sell let the people who really know shoes or hoop in them buy the shoes

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

Hope all you hypebeast losers got your shoes....there should be a shoe knowledge quiz for people to buy these I swear people buy stuff just to buy and sell let the people who really know shoes or hoop in them buy the shoes

i buy and sell shoes to offset my own cost... call me a hype beast loser, doesnt really matter to me but people like you need to get over it... its funny when ppl like you complain and say ur a real snaeker head yet you fail (not saying you did or you even wanted the shoe... just an example) when you try to order them yet myself and several others successfully get multiple pairs... maybe you need to step your game up and get with the times... i used my comp and cel and got 3 pairs easy... theres a system to this and its really not that hard

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

i buy and sell shoes to offset my own cost... call me a hype beast loser, doesnt really matter to me but people like you need to get over it... its funny when ppl like you complain and say ur a real snaeker head yet you fail (not saying you did or you even wanted the shoe... just an example) when you try to order them yet myself and several others successfully get multiple pairs... maybe you need to step your game up and get with the times... i used my comp and cel and got 3 pairs easy... theres a system to this and its really not that hard

Well said

These sold out super fast, missed out but I'm actually happy I did, so many more sneakers being released this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom