Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats to those who got em.

i've been buying sneakers for years now but i personally think the dudes with sour grapes talkin about "real sneakerheads" this and that followed by a butthurt rant are corny.

you win some and you lose some.

i took the L on these trying to go the ndc route but oh well, they weren't a huge priority for me, if i can cop em for retail tomorrow locally then great, if not then that's extra $ in my pocket.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

i've been buying sneakers for years now but i personally think the dudes with sour grapes talkin about "real sneakerheads" this and that followed by a butthurt rant are corny.
Half these dudes weren't even old enough to speak when Foams came out, talking about "real heads" 

I was on the jimmy jazz website from my iphone and hit the final checkout button and after a couple minutes the "We will be right back" page came up but i still got a confirmation email and my card was already charged .. do you guys think my order went through or no? Anyone have any experience with their website?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Half these dudes weren't even old enough to speak when Foams came out, talking about "real heads" 
QFT
General population in the 90's used to either love (few) or hate (many) on foams saying they were overpriced, ugly, etc.

Originally Posted by spenna316

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

Hope all you hypebeast losers got your shoes....there should be a shoe knowledge quiz for people to buy these I swear people buy stuff just to buy and sell let the people who really know shoes or hoop in them buy the shoes

i buy and sell shoes to offset my own cost... call me a hype beast loser, doesnt really matter to me but people like you need to get over it... its funny when ppl like you complain and say ur a real snaeker head yet you fail (not saying you did or you even wanted the shoe... just an example) when you try to order them yet myself and several others successfully get multiple pairs... maybe you need to step your game up and get with the times... i used my comp and cel and got 3 pairs easy... theres a system to this and its really not that hard

Well said

Originally Posted by taxtow

Originally Posted by finnns2003

QFT
General population in the 90's used to either love (few) or hate (many) on foams saying they were overpriced, ugly, etc.
I said I hated them in the 90s because I couldn't afford them. My bank account is better now.

Originally Posted by coolcat4

Originally Posted by slickrw23

Can't believe people are fiendin over a banana wow
True that Banana shoes
laugh.gif

Banana this, banana that. People need new material cuz its old. This is a black/yellow sneaker, no different than BMP 1's, True To Your School Iowa Dunks, etc. I'm a Steelers fan so I'll rock these proudly with my gear. Congrats to all who copped!

These are nice and all, but wow, there are a lot of shoe heads these days. I thought these only had limited appeal and would be an easy cop especially with high demand releases every week for what seems like several months now. Not a Thursday/Friday goes by without Nike and Eastbay selling out of a new release immediately these days. Hopefully resale prices drop.

got mine from eastbay...... had a checkout wait of 1 min..... I never got anything from eastbay until the last 2 times ive tried there.... and im not doing anything different lol its just luck

Originally Posted by vikdakid23

I was on the jimmy jazz website from my iphone and hit the final checkout button and after a couple minutes the "We will be right back" page came up but i still got a confirmation email and my card was already charged .. do you guys think my order went through or no? Anyone have any experience with their website?

you should be good bro.

Almost got murdered over these tonight. If you go to a sneaker release and cut people and talk abt how youre gonne bring out your "hammer" if you dont get your size PLEASE go #@*# yourself..luckily aftr I got cut by abt 10 people this dude looked out for me and told the employees I was there before everyone. As I walked out with the last size 12 I literally had to sprint to my car cause there were dudes there who knew it was the last one. If it wasnt for the cops down the street theres not a doubt in my mind that Id be sitting in the ER right now..

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Almost got murdered over these tonight. If you go to a sneaker release and cut people and talk abt how youre gonne bring out your "hammer" if you dont get your size PLEASE go #@*# yourself..luckily aftr I got cut by abt 10 people this dude looked out for me and told the employees I was there before everyone. As I walked out with the last size 12 I literally had to sprint to my car cause there were dudes there who knew it was the last one. If it wasnt for the cops down the street theres not a doubt in my mind that Id be sitting in the ER right now..

This ^^^Lmao at this situation

I don't agree with people buying other sizes just to offset the price of the size they really need, it's bad enough we have resellers and more "sneakerheads" nowadays but now you have to compete with individuals just taking your size because they missed out on their own. I used to see my size sit for a while because it wasn't popular but now they're wiped out by individuals just wanting to get their hands on the shoe and sell them for as much if not more than the resellers. Once my size is sold out I give it up, I've never thought about buying what's available because I don't see the fairness in making someone else fork out more than retail. It's a bad situation that's getting worse with each release because these up and coming sneaker buyers are getting hip to that very system and making it hard for the average Joe to purchase a shoe he wants.

Galaxy foams got the masses tripping over themselves for these 
laugh.gif

Hope those that really like 'em and want 'em....get 'em 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Where the hell do ya go buy sneakers at. I'm starting to hear more and more stories like this. I have yet to witness this craziness yet.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Have a question for the fellas in Minnesota I'm in Bloomington for the weekend, how is it at mall of America for sneaker releases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom