Foamposite One Retro..Black/Red..the right way this time

^^I agree, it isn't the best looking picture of these. The shape of the shoe looks kinda off to me.

i think ima pass on these once again..

some pics makes them look ok..

then some pics make em look wack..

no pics made me go WHOAAAA i need to cop

i always imagined these would look better than they turned out with the translucent sole....easy pass

you guys think this release will be difficult cuz of the people that just became "foam heads" on top of people wanting the Infrared 6 Package?

^^ i feel you, if these are gonna hit all fottlockers, its possible they will still be easy to get a week or two after, but that packgae is gonna be crazy to get after the release... im thinking of getting the package and work on the foams later. i hope these arent hoh only

wow i was just looking on ebay, air randy;s cough drops looks crazy official, all the other sites, the soles look all dark... dam these are crazy

im not even hyped for these to be honest... but my dude said he would drop me 80 in tips to get him 2 pairs. figure i should get me a pair too while im down there. hopefully, i can scoop 3 total.

I always wondered how dudes manage to come up with multiple pairs on a hoh release?? that one pair per person #+%* is corny

and @p.haze - from what I know, they HOH only..

good looking mr.flightposite, that sucks, if you know how to work around the line at hoh you will be good, its always best to know someone running the show.. just cause they hoh the resale price will be a litte crazy.. i guess we will see what happens.. thanks

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

bgrade foam one mold hit HoH

You should get a pair then, since you're a b grade poster

Don't be ignorant my student. Retail for bgrades is just that, ignorant. This is a flip only shoe.

Don't be ignorant my student. Retail for bgrades is just that, ignorant. This is a flip only shoe.
gotta make that money to take the "lil ladies" out to chuck e cheese 
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

gotta make that money to take the "lil ladies" out to chuck e cheese 
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
na he's passin on the foams to buy more jordan jeans, oversized jordan hoodys and matching windy city fitteds.

Back
Top Bottom