Foamposite One Retro..Black/Red..the right way this time

I initially planned on copping these, but I've decided to pass now. The shoe just doesn't interest me like it once did.

However, shoutout to everyone still copping; the RD is only a few days away.
pimp.gif

i was feeling these cough drops when i first saw them but now there not looking so hot. i guess i will have to check them out in person when i pick up my infrared pack at hoh on 6/19. i already copped and received the 2010 pearls and they are now one of my favorites.

Judging by this thread and other recent foam releases these may sit for a day or two. These are no way as clean as the coppers or eggplants but yet with a little researched can be found at retail or even below retail.

not too excited about these, if i had 200 to waste (which i dont because of all the other heat dropping this summer) then i would buy just to have some black foams, but the truth is I rather blow 2 bills on the royals or pearls. not many other shoes are even worth 200 at MSRP besides those.

im praying these sit on the shelves and i can get them on major discount like the 08 blk/red or blk/cactus foams..i remember seeing those things for 100 in some stores!

looks like im one of the few people who cant wait for these. been waiting for these to drop. i passed on the black / red foams last time but it sure as hell aint happening now. i have already seen some dropping on ebay but most are asking for prices above 300. i expect these to pick up hype once they drop though.

had them in my hands yesterday and they're nothing special but they will be added to the posite collection

had them in my hands yesterday and they're nothing special but they will be added to the posite collection

is this the official thread for this release?
i remember there is another thread tht with more pages...
but can't find it no more... hmm...

the other thread you're referring to was the metallic red ones that were supposedly coming out May 15th, that thread was all over the place after this release was confirmed..

i like theses but after 07 come on nike! too soon guys way too soon. come up with fresh new ideas aka check BP's photoshops that get positive comments like the carbon fibers.

when info first surfaced i was gonna copp now im just gonna pass.I dont kno why nike release a fall shoe in the summer.

copped DS 2001 Bred XIs instead for 253 shipped.
might cop these later on down the road but im just not hyped about them.

cant wait till next week, i hope its not that bad out there for me.. did anyone get a pair early? dam bigj you always getting the crazy pick-ups, thats a great price

cant wait till next week, i hope its not that bad out there for me.. did anyone get a pair early? dam bigj you always getting the crazy pick-ups, thats a great price

Back
Top Bottom