Foamposite One Retro..Black/Red..the right way this time

Originally Posted by purplehazen

cant wait till next week, i hope its not that bad out there for me.. did anyone get a pair early? dam bigj you always getting the crazy pick-ups, thats a great price
good luck next week.
HoH is 65 miles away from me. If I knew for sure I could get 3 pairs then I would definitely go. I got a dude that would give me 250x2 for 2 pairs and I would scoop a pair up for me. Since I'm not sure, Im just gonna pass.

And yes... I love ebay to purchase stuff for sure. ebay bucks + bing make steal prices even better.

i always imagined these would look better than they turned out with the translucent sole....easy pass

So these are releasing Saturday, and then releasing again in December on a wider scale....

Earlier today Sneaker News gave our NYC-based readers a heads up regarding a wristband give-away at NikeTown NYC. Sneaker News has learned that in addition to NikeTown in NYC, the Nike Air Foamposite One ‘Cough Drop’ will release on Saturday exclusively at NikeTown retail locations as well as House of Hoops locations nationwide. For those who will miss out or perhaps allocate funds elsewhere (Air Jordan VI Infrared Pack), the Cough Drop Foam Ones are set to drop in a wider release in December 2010, with Footaction being one confirmed destination. A tough decision lies ahead on Saturday; what will you choose? You can still act now and pick these up eBay via Sneakernews

looks like these will be up on NDC.
as of right now: "product was not found or is no longer available"

2dj6xwl.jpg

Originally Posted by Magic1978

the Cough Drop Foam Ones are set to drop in a wider release in December 2010

Thats me right there. I aint got no more money this month.

Originally Posted by maulrat

Originally Posted by Magic1978

the Cough Drop Foam Ones are set to drop in a wider release in December 2010

Thats me right there. I aint got no more money this month.
IS THIS FOR REAL?

sounds good, even though im still gonna try my luck at hoh... the smart thing will to be is to get the package, but all i want is the black ones...

just to put it out there...there will be PLENTY of foams at HOHs (atleast in the east coast). Most,if not all HOHs are doing midnight release for the Infrared pack and then selling the foams in the morning.
pass on foams, i need this infrared pack!

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

..... there will be PLENTY of foams at HOHs (atleast in the east coast).

I sure wish I could say the same about my HOH.

and seeing them on NDC keeps my hopes up on getting a pair.

I hope all the dudes in the Bay who want them cop them off NDC so ill be able to cop mine from my HOH.

^ Rico, over 1000 pairs in just 2 HOHs on the east coast. Yes, one of them is NY of course
laugh.gif

Ima be working all weekend,but these should not sell out 1st day,nor weekend.but then again,who knows with the hypebeasts in NY
smh.gif

If these sit past sunday,I have no problem helping NTers out.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ Rico, over 1000 pairs in just 2 HOHs on the east coast. Yes, one of them is NY of course
laugh.gif

Ima be working all weekend,but these should not sell out 1st day,nor weekend.but then again,who knows with the hypebeasts in NY
smh.gif

If these sit past sunday,I have no problem helping NTers out.

The other 500 pairs are at the HOH in MD of course.
devil.gif

^^^

DAMN.... I wish he had it like that over here.

Ill just have to keep my fingers crossed that when I get to my HOH thr is still pairs left.

I was talking to NDC CS and the lady said they aint going to be sold till the 19th........ WHY THE HELL is the pic up 3 days b4????

To get the word out there.

this whole foamposite thing is ridiculous! why bother with a HOH release when the sneakers are coming out again in december as a general release to all stores. foamposites are losing its appeal. SMH

this whole foamposite thing is ridiculous! why bother with a HOH release when the sneakers are coming out again in december as a general release to all stores. foamposites are losing its appeal. SMH

the truth that everyone here Knows and accepts is the fact that (Mr) NikeTalk has been ultimately disapointed by this release for obvious reasons.

The only true question remains is what are ebay/flight club prices going to be like after liquidation?
Supply n demand? =boycott

paul- so MD has 500 pairs? hohny has 700 pairs (again)
laugh.gif

another hoh on the east coast has 400..so thats 1600 pairs on the eastcoast alone,leaving 1 more hoh on the eastcaost+ ntny...i wonder how many cali,chi and htown will have.

Back
Top Bottom