FOAMS IN STORE TUESDAY

Why, why?
sick.gif

Shoes are the classic case of...

What they COULD have been v. What was GIVEN to us to accept.

Either way, locals are gonna eat these up.

But, me personally, being a "foamposite purest," hell ta da naw........................

indifferent.gif

I wanna see them in person. They are a little likable. I can't fit them in the budget honestly, with the E.P. Spring drop in preparation. But I'll seewaaup. It's Christmas time.

Was going to buy them but after seeing the new pics, Nike isn't doing the Foamposite's justice. I see people on the Retro forums saying theyll get emon clearence or whatever when the price drops... doubt that'll happen but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't sell out. Some people will buy emjust cause their Foams and this is the Urea, but gimme some Royal Blue foams any day over these Black/Red foams and now the Black/Yellow ones.

i wonder how the buyers in this area feel...

when a sample is shown...9 times out of 10 its true to form...but in this case...im sure a lot of folks assumed the trans sole would be static on theproduction version...

cant markdown a foamposite?

maybe lol.

The pic iCan posted up above is making me lean way toward the dislike side of the argument. Until I see the actual shoe - in hand...I wont make a sincerejudgement.

I kept on wondering why people were talking about the sole in the retro forum so much(NT dudes can be so overcritical), then I saw the final product. Thesmallest detail makes the sneaker look so different. I guess people on NT know what they are talking about.

I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and buy these. Not sure why, but I just have the urge to defy the odds and go against the grain. Foams hardly ever go onsale, so I'll grab them up front...or do layaway.

^
And we all, as a sneaker community, are surprised....

laugh.gif

They are on the Flocker manifest (sorry, old school term), so...

Back
Top Bottom