Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I almost did a few months back... I had a meeting on a Saturday with my cpa and I was at the barbershop waiting for my barber but he had 2 dudes ahead of me... So since I was gonna be running late and this new guy at the shop lined up this guy clean.. we had similar hair styles so I went up to him and said yo just line me up same as the other dude.. when he passed me the mirror.. I walked out of that place not saying a word and had to find a new barbershop after that smh
IMG_7288.jpg

Should be a criminal offense smh

Let’s revisit this gem. Would appreciate a breakdown from brother aepps20 aepps20

Happy to break this down Famb classic fight that really put Wilder on the map. I typically don't watch HBO's 24/7 but this edition was AMAZING. Production quality was on point. Seeing the behind the scenes and how the promoter for this fight earned the fight was amazing. Fellas, THIS is how you earn fights with more famous opponents. Sometimes you have to promote your own fights and call your opponent on their cell, direspect their family and the sky is the limit. Some may say that Charlie was overmatched against Wilder but I saw footage of Charlie's last fight and he did indeed knockout the kickboxer in 28 seconds so I had him as the favorite going into the fight. I will also say that due to the highly restrictive nature of the American jail system, I wasn't able to see Charlie's fights with the Southsiders or Aryan Brotherhood but he has an amazing left hook and I had no reason to doubt his skills. Now on to the fight. Charlie connected with a strong left hook at the beginning of the fight. This punch threw him off balance but his EXCELLENT footwork got him in position to reset his attack. Wilder tried to hit him with a right at 2:22 but I think their feet got tangled but no knock down. Wilder missed with the uppercut at 2:23 but he could've been DQ'd had he connected. At the 2:54 mark, Charlie, being the cerebral fighter he is changed his approach angle and crouched low to augment his defense. ELITE LEVEL STUFF. Charlie did excellent work in that exchange but when fighting a fighter with the reach and size advantage you can't stay in range too long which is why he got dropped at 2:58. After rewatching this fight in mute, Charlie did just enough to get the win. To be honest, Wilder didn't do enough. He hit Charlie with tons of illegal shots and his trainer interfered way too much. Would love to see Charlie get a shot against Anthony Joshua.

Meet Scott Foster, accountant who played for Blackhawks on Thursday

https://www.nhl.com/news/emergency-goalie-scott-foster-enters-game-for-chicago/c-297467924

Blackhawks goalie got hurt during warm ups last night. Their back up goalie got hurt in the 3rd period so they had to use their emergency back up. Dude is a 36yr old accountant :lol: played 14minutes and stopped all 7 shots.

Doing it!

I'm amazed by this. Do NHL teams really just get people out of nowhere to back up? I thought they'd have a better plan for this lol.

I'm amazed by this. Do NHL teams really just get people out of nowhere to back up? I thought they'd have a better plan for this lol.

From what I understand they have a guy come to games as the emergency back up and he can play for either team if needed. They usually have some kind of playing experience, I think this guy played NCAA hockey and regularly plays in a rec league. Pretty dope though cuz he gets free tickets and is at every Blackhawks game. I know the Leafs at one point had the goalie from the Ryerson University (school in downtown Toronto) hockey team as theirs.

Each team carries two goalies, so these guys are there in case neither of the two can play. Basically third string.

What's crazy is that they said he was the emergency goalie for BOTH teams lol. So he's basically just there to cover either team and make sure the game can go on

Back
Top Bottom