Fools Wildin', Volume 2

Dude definite gives off incestuous vibes in those clips. Wouldn't be surprised if it came out later. Even if videos came out people like Tomy Lauren would still find an excuse for him.

Trump Claims He Suffers 'Highest Level of Presidential Harassment in History', Despite Assassination of Four Previous Presidents

Trump claims he suffers 'highest level of Presidential Harassment in history', despite assassination of four previous presidents

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-claims...zfxF5ohhSSF61-dAIJVI_nhNItxSigZXId6RoNlGdWWqg

Trump claims he suffers 'highest level of Presidential Harassment in history', despite assassination of four previous presidents

“There is nothing we can ever give to the Democrats that will make them happy,” he wrote on Twitter. ”This is the highest level of Presidential Harassment in the history of our Country!”

Mr Trump’s claim came despite the fact that four previous presidents have been killed, and two more were shot but survived. Almost all recent presidents have undergone the same kind of legal challenges and investigations that Mr Trump is objecting to.

The president and his aides have repeatedly attempted to claim that he is being subjected to “presidential harassment”. For months, Republicans have been suggesting that it is wrong to ask questions of the president and, Mr Trump claimed that asking questions of the president ”really does hurt our country”.

The new tweet came amid his continuing objection to Democrats who are asking to see the full Mueller report, in an attempt to understand any wrongdoing that it may have uncovered. It was posted very soon after another post in which he said that “few people seem to care” about alleged collusion with Russians and that his opponents should turn their attention elsewhere.

“According to polling, few people seem to care about the Russian Collusion Hoax, but some Democrats are fighting hard to keep the Witch Hunt alive,” he wrote in that earlier tweet. ”They should focus on legislation or, even better, an investigation of how the ridiculous Collusion Delusion got started – so illegal!”

“In 1998, Rep.Jerry Nadler strongly opposed the release of the Starr Report on Bill Clinton,” he wrote in that tweet. “No information whatsoever would or could be legally released. But with the NO COLLUSION Mueller Report, which the Dems hate, he wants it all. NOTHING WILL EVER SATISFY THEM!”

The president’s run of posts came amid a busy morning on Twitter, in which he posted about the economy as well as an apparently unconnected post about his own party. “THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS THE PARTY OF THE AMERICAN DREAM!” he wrote in his first tweet of the morning.

DzAWF-tU0AYPGp9.jpg:large

Wow. That trail of tears reference by trump is heinous :smh: that's the toxic masculinity that this country secretly loves though. That is telling of how he feels and the fact that he's the leader of the country is telling to how people really feel.

Herman Cain: 50 Percent of Blacks 'Brainwashed' By Media Against Trump

GetFile.aspx

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/hermancain-trump-blacks-brainwashed/2019/05/17/id/916553/?oRef=mixi

Herman Cain said Friday that half of African-Americans have been “brainwashed” by “negative messages” about President Donald Trump from mainstream media outlets.

In an interview on Fox Business News’ “Varney & Co,” the former pizza businessman who recently dropped out of consideration for a seat on the board of the Federal Reserve, decried black viewers’ liberal news picks.

“Many of them only look at the liberal stations, which we know report 92% negative news about President Trump and his administration,” he said. “ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, they all do. Therefore, 50% of the African-Americans have been brainwashed by those negative messages.”

“They have been brainwashed to believe in Trump-hate,” he added.

“What this president is doing is helping all people, including blacks and Hispanics and other groups,” he argued.

Cain predicted Trump would pull in “about 20%” of the black vote in 2020 — more than double what he netted in 2016.

“The reason that I feel that is because of the feedback that I get from people that I see every day, I see when I travel, they are secretly moving more toward the policies that this president and his administration are promoting and passing, and they are just not talking about it,” he said.

“Why? Because [of] brainwashing and intimidation,” he said.

'I So Wish the Case Hadn't Been Settled': 1989 Central Park Jogger Believes More Than 1 Person Attacked Her

trisha-meili1-abc-ml-190521_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

https://abcnews.go.com/US/case-settled-1989-central-park-jogger-believes-person/story?id=63077131

In 2014, Mayor Bill de Blasio and New York City finally settled with the Central Park Five, a group of teenagers who were convicted and later exonerated in connection with the rape and brutal assault on a jogger.

"They spent a lot of their lives in jail, in prison, wrongly," de Blasio said at a news conference at that time. "We have an obligation to turn the page. We have an obligation to do something fair for them, for the whole city to turn the page and move forward."

But the settlement remains a decision that Trisha Meili -- the jogger in that horrific attack -- says the city should not have made. And the police and prosecutors involved in the case agree.

Watch the full story on "20/20" Friday, May 24, at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.

"I so wish the case hadn't been settled," Meili told ABC News' "20/20" in January. "I wish that it had gone to court because there's a lot of information that's now being released that I'm seeing for the first time. I support the work of law enforcement and prosecutors. ... They treated me with such dignity and respect."

A Group of Teens Take Over Central Park

Meili always wanted to work in New York, and she loved Central Park. In April 1989 she was working as a banker at Salomon Brothers in New York City.

I loved the freedom of the park. ... It just gave me a sense of vitality.
"It was a sense of accomplishment, and I was devoted to it," she told ABC News' "20/20."

On the night of April 19, 1989, she worked until 8 p.m. and then headed to her home on the East Side. Moments after she had returned home, she was back outside, running toward Central Park. It was a routine she followed probably four to five days a week, she said.

"It was a release to be out there in nature, to see the beauty of the park ... as well as the skyscrapers and the lights of New York City, and the sense that, 'Wow, this is my city. I'm here in my park,'" she said. "I loved the freedom of the park. ... It just gave me a sense of vitality."

trisha-meili1-file-gty-ml-190520_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Angela Jimenez/Getty Images
Trisha Meili speaks at the Sexual Assault Education Center's 2nd annual Author's Luncheon April 10, 2003 in Stamford, Conn.

But at the same time that she was headed out for her run, police were scrambling to respond to calls about 30 to 40 teens who were harassing people in the park.

"People were punched in the face and pulled off their bicycles and robbed of their watches. I mean, it was kind of a crazy series of incidents that took place in the park," recalled former newspaper columnist Ken Auletta.

Meanwhile, Meili was continuing her nightly jog.

"I would run to the park, usually entering at the 84th Street entrance just by the Metropolitan Museum of Art," she recalled. "I would go to the 102nd Street cross drive that would go from the East Drive of the park over the West Drive of the park."

A little before midnight, her body was found by two men, in a ravine about 50 feet from the 102nd Street cross path.

"Trish Meili [was] not conscious, barely, barely alive," said Linda Fairstein, who was chief of the district attorney's office at the time.

Meili, who had been raped and brutally beaten, was taken to a hospital. She had no memory of what happened.

"She had blunt trauma," said surgeon Dr. Bob Kurtz, who treated Meili. "They didn’t know if she would survive. She looked like a little waif in the bed. No one knew who she was yet."

trisha-meili-file-gty-ml-190520_hpMain_2_4x3_992.jpg

Julia Xanthos/NY Daily News Archive via Getty Images, FILE
Trisha Meili known as The Central Park Jogger is seen here in this April 8, 2009 file photo.

Plastic surgeon Dr. Jane Haher told ABC News' "20/20" that she's never forgotten that day.

"I have seen traumatized patients many, many times. But I have never seen somebody, like, destroyed," Haher said. "Her body was just so swollen -- unrecognizable, really."

Meili’s left eye had been crushed in. The force of the blow to her face was so strong that her eyeball had exploded into the thin plates of her orbital floor, Haher said.

"I had several skull fractures and there were deep lacerations," said Meili.

The Police Question Five Teens

While Meili was in the hospital, with doctors unsure if she would live or die, New York authorities were charging five teenagers who had been held in connection with the Central Park assaults with her attack. The teens -- Kevin Richardson, Yusef Salaam, Raymond Santana, Korey Wise and Antron McCray -- eventually became known as the "Central Park Five."

Prosecutors had no DNA and little evidence that matched the teenagers to the crime, the attack, or the scene. But each teenager -- except for Salaam -- had made statements or open confessions about Meili’s attack, implicating themselves or each other.

"Kevin Richardson had a scratch under his eye, so the detectives asked him, 'How did you get the scratch under your eye?'" said former New York City detective Eric Reynolds. Richardson replied on the videotaped interrogation:

Richardson: I got in the way. She got kind of like scratched me a little bit.

Prosecutor Elizabeth Lederer: Let me just ask you, you’re saying that she scratched you and you’re indicating a place on your face?

Richardson: Yeh, I think it’s on me right here.

Meili was in a coma for about a week in the hospital before she finally opened her eyes.

"You had children, schoolchildren showing up and holding vigils outside," said former reporter and professor Natalie Byfield. "Cardinal (John) O'Connor made a visit there. Frank Sinatra sent her flowers."

central-park-5-file-gty-ml-190520_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg

D Dipasupil/Getty Images, FILE
Korey Wise, Antron McCray, Kevin Richardson, Raymond Santana, and Yusef Salaam attend the 2012 NYC Doc Festival Closing Night Screening Of "The Central Park Five" at SVA Theater on Nov. 15, 2012 in New York City.more +

Kurtz, the surgeon, said Meili "woke up and looked around and saw the flowers and said, you know, ‘Holy smoke. What’s going on? Why is Frank Sinatra sending me flowers?’"

Meili said she watched some of the videotapes of the teens' statements and confessions.

"It is very, very hard watching someone describe how people beat me, how people were trying to stop my screaming by beating my face," she said.

When the first trial began in August 1990 against Salaam, Santana and McCray, Meili agreed to testify. On the witness stand, she talked about what her normal running practices had been and what she had been wearing that night.

"I remember I was very nervous," she said. "I thought, 'I know I have no memory but I wanted people to know the condition that I had been in.'"

After 10 days of deliberations, Salaam, Santana and McCray, all 16 years old at the time, were convicted of rape, assault and robbery in the attack on Meili. After a separate trial, in December 1990, Wise was found guilty of sexual abuse, first degree assault and riot. Richardson was also found guilty on all charges.

McCray, Richardson, Santana and Salaam got five to 10 years in prison as juveniles. Wise was sentenced to five to 15 as an adult.

A Serial Rapist Comes Forward

With the trials over, Meili -- believing her attackers were behind bars -- ran the New York City Marathon in 1995.

"I felt so proud of the hard work that had gotten me there 'cause it was hard. I mean, I worked hard," she told "20/20." "And in that moment, I realized or I felt that I had reclaimed my park. … It was so exhilarating."

In 2002, 13 years after the Central Park attack and with four of the Central Park Five out of prison, convicted serial rapist Matias Reyes came forward and said he was Meili's sole attacker.

And in that moment, I realized or I felt that I had reclaimed my park. … It was so exhilarating.

He had met Wise earlier when they were both at New York's Rikers Island jail, and then later had seen him at a prison upstate. Reyes, who has doing 33 years to life for a murder-rape conviction, reached out to police, who were able to match his DNA to the DNA at the Central Park crime scene.

Reyes also knew some details about Meili and the crime that had never been released and that only the person who had been there could know. Reyes, who had been given the nickname "East Side Rapist" for a series of violent rapes along Madison Avenue in the spring and summer of 1989, had also attacked a woman in the park a few days prior to -- and not far from -- the April 19 attack on Meili.

"I always knew that there was at least one more person involved because there was unidentified DNA," Meili said. "So when I heard the news that there was an additional person found whose DNA matched, that wasn't a tremendous surprise. But when he said that he and he alone had done it, that's when some of the turmoil started, wondering 'Well, how can that be?'"

matias-reyes-file1-gty-ml-190520_hpEmbed_3_11x16_992.jpg

William LaForce Jr./NY Daily News Archive via Getty Images, FILE
Matias Reyes is taken by detectives from the W. 82nd St. station for booking.

Meili and doctors Kurtz and Haher said there was medical evidence to support the charge that more than one person was responsible for her attack. Her injuries were different from what Reyes claimed as the sole attacker, Meili said.

"There were hand prints pressed into her skin that looked red in outline," Kurtz said.

Haher said the hand prints were of different sizes as well.

"It looks like, to me, more than one person doing that," Haher said.

The Central Park Five's Convictions Are Vacated

In 2002, District Attorney Robert Morgenthau withdrew all charges against the Central Park Five, and their convictions were vacated. Wise, who was still in prison at the time, was released early. The group sued in 2003 and after a decade-long standstill, the lawsuit was settled for $41 million. The city, however, did not admit to any misconduct by its police department or prosecutors.

"The five of them went to Central Park to beat up people and they ended up with millions of dollars and they’re heroes and civil rights icons," Reynolds said. "It’s appalling."

Meili now works with survivors of brain injuries, sexual assault, and other kinds of trauma.

"I believe they gain strength, too, to move forward," she said.

College Freshman Fooled Secret Service, Slipped Into Mar-a-Lago While Trump Was in Town

5ce38968f36ec.image.png

https://www.heraldmailmedia.com/new...cle_d6a741d3-dacc-5ffe-9d61-896f26778f89.html

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Four months before a Chinese woman was accused of lying to get into Mar-a-Lago, an 18-year-old college freshman in November fooled Secret Service agents into thinking he was a club member and wandered the grounds for 20 minutes before he was arrested.

An apologetic Mark Lindblom on Tuesday told a federal magistrate that he had no evil intentions when he decided to try and enter the club on the day after Thanksgiving while President Donald Trump and his family were visiting. The Washington, D.C., teenager said he just wanted to see if he could do it.

(He’s in college, and a grown *** man, but they call him a teenager)

And, according to accounts from his attorney and a federal prosecutor, it was pretty easy.

Visiting his grandparents, who are members of the nearby Palm Beach Bath & Tennis Club, Lindblom simply walked down the beach the two clubs share.

Once at a tunnel under State Road A1A that gives Mar-a-Lago members exclusive access to the beach, Lindblom stood in line with club members who were waiting to pass through a metal detector manned by Secret Service agents, said his attorney Marcos Beaton.

“Mr. Lindblom was wanded by Secret Service agents and he walked on through,” Beaton said.

The ease with which Lindblom gained access to the club again raises questions about the Secret Service agency’s ability to protect Trump while he is visiting the members-only club he has dubbed the Winter White House.

After 33-year-old Yujing Zhang was arrested in March after entering Mar-a-Lago, questions were raised about how the agency can secure the club that remains open to members during Trump’s visits. Congressional Democrats have asked the FBI to investigate security at Mar-a-Lago.

In a news release after Zhang arrest, the agency acknowledged that it doesn’t determine who is allowed to enter the club. But, it added, “our agents and officers conduct physical screenings to ensure no prohibited items are allowed onto the property.”

In Lindblom’s case, there is no indication he was planning to do any harm, McMillan told U.S. Magistrate William Matthewman.

Saying Lindblom made “an exceptionally foolish decision,” (boys will be boys...when they’re white)

“We have no reason to believe he had a political, criminal or terroristic purpose,” McMillan said. “It was a foolish decision he did on a lark.”

Lindblom, who is majoring in business at the University of Wisconsin, admitted as much. “I wanted to see how far I could get,” he told Matthew-man

Wearing a dark blue suit with his right arm in a sling, the wiry teen said he didn’t realize the effect his actions would have on federal agents. Until he watched an online video of the 1981 attempted assassination of President Ronald Reagan, he said he didn’t fully understand the dangers Secret Service agents face.

He pleaded guilty to a charge of entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds — one of two charges Zhang faces. While Matthewman could have sent Lindblom to jail for six months, he opted instead to place him on probation for a year.

McMillan and Fridella said they supported the lenient sentence.

Lindblom’s treatment stands in stark contrast with how Zhang has been handled.

Noting that she was found with numerous electronic devices, including laptops, cellphones and a device that can detect hidden cameras, Matthewman in April said it appeared she was “up to something nefarious.” Agents said she first claimed she was a club member who wanted to use the pool. Once inside the club, she claimed she was there to attend a non-existent event.

Also noting that Zhang has no ties to the United States, Matthewman ordered that she be held without bond. At a court hearing last week, she told a federal judge she wants to represent herself. U.S. District Judge Roy Altman ordered that she undergo a mental health examination. Zhang is to be back in court on June 11.

Family of Man Who Died of Dehydration in David Clarke's Jail Awarded $6.75 Million

Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/AP

https://splinternews.com/family-of-man-who-died-of-dehydration-in-david-clarkes-1835078919
The family of Terrill Thomas, a mentally ill man who died of “profound dehydration” in a jail run by former Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke have been awarded $6.75 million in a settlement, according to HuffPost. Thomas died horrifically in 2016 after being denied water for six days.

From HuffPost:

In a joint statement, attorneys for the Thomas estate said that officials ignored Thomas’ “obvious signs of distress as he literally died of thirst.”

“While no amount of money will give Mr. Thomas his life back — or allow his children to spend another day with their father — it is our hope that this case sends a message to every single jail and prison in America that this type of blatant disregard for human life will not be tolerated,” the statement said.

The Milwaukee County Jail was run at the time by Trump-friend Clarke, who was named in the lawsuit. The lawsuit claimed he “knowingly sanctioned” cutting off water to inmates, including Thomas. Thomas’ family dismissed claims against Clarke and others as a condition of the settlement.

From HuffPost:

“The amount of pain and suffering that Terrill Thomas went through is really hard to comprehend, and a ton of this is captured on video,” James End, an attorney with First, Albrecht & Blondis who worked on the Thomas case, told HuffPost. “The amount of suffering that Mr. Thomas went through was just tremendous, and that I think would be recognized by any person who took any time to listen to the facts of this case.”

“What happened to Terrill Thomas was a form of torture,” said Erik Heipt, one of the attorneys representing the Thomas estate. “He was a mentally ill man who needed help. Instead, he was deprived of life-sustaining nourishment — water. This is the sort of atrocity that should never happen in an American jail. Ever. There’s no excuse for it.”

Thomas was originally arrested for shooting a gun in a casino while his family says he was experiencing a psychotic episode. He was denied mental health care and water was cut off to his cell after he flooded another cell.

Thomas’ attorneys haven’t said how much of the settlement will be paid by Armor Correctional Health Services Inc. as opposed to Milwaukee County. In addition to the lawsuit over Thomas’ death, Armor is facing criminal charges over the alleged falsification of medical records at Milwaukee County Jail. Three jail staffers have also been convicted on various charges for their role in Thomas’ death.

During Clarke’s reign as Sheriff in Milwaukee County, several other inmates died, including a baby. Clarke appeared on Fox News frequently during that period, and spoke at the Republican National Convention in 2016.

At one point Clarke claimed he would be working at the Department of Homeland Security, but that never happened. Later, it seemed he might be taking a job in the White House, but that possibility was nixed by former chief of staff John Kelly.

These days, Clarke is associated with a crowdfunding grift that has convinced Trump fans to part with millions of dollars to supposedly fund the border wall.

Trump Doesn’t Seem To Know Where The Kidneys Are Or What They Do
Twitter users offer the president a free biology lesson after his latest bizarre gaffe.

5d26d2cb2600005000044199.jpeg

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dona...pCYkbAHPz3tBwLDWzugamZkl9FabQ8e-MRagTnnZWun_I

President Donald Trump signed an executive order on Wednesday that aims to help people suffering from kidney disease.

The order directs federal agencies to educate and treat people with early forms of the disease, encourages the use of in-home dialysis treatments instead of outpatient centers and offers reimbursements for lost wages and childcare to living donors.

“The kidney has a very special place in the heart. It’s an incredible thing,” Trump said, adding:

“People that have to go this, people that have loved ones that are working so hard to stay alive, they have to work so hard. There’s an esprit de corps, there’s a spirit, like you see rarely on anything.”

In response, Trump’s critics offered him a free biology lesson:

Last edited:
Donald Trump Is Addicted To Penis Enlargement Pills, Claims His Ex-Wife

ivanatrump2.jpg

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/do...EB91icPf01LayI8W8xwuF0L34jykqs43hegRjuKfPY1CQ

Donald Trump’s socialite ex-wife Ivana, says the President has been addicted to penis enlargement drugs for more than 30 years and still ingests at least 45 pills a day.

In an exclusive interview with CNTV-4, Ivana Trumps claimed the American President is obsessed with the size of his genitals, and has already tested “every product on the market” in order to increase the size of his penis.

“When we were married, he would take 5 or 6 different types of drugs at the same time and he used his penis pump twice a day. He would also measure his **** every night to see if it had grown.”

According to the former model and socialite, he even overdosed twice, in 1989 and 1991, after ingesting more than 300 penis enlargement pills in a day.

“He literally popped pills like candy. It made him sick and gave no results, but he kept taking more and more. It was one of the main reasons we got divorced.”

She says the president still takes penis enlargement drugs, but has reduced and stabilized his consumption to approximately 45 to 60 pills a day.

trumpred.jpg

According to his ex-wife, Trump’s reddish skin color is a sign of high blood pressure, caused by his consumption of penis enlargement drugs.

Donald Trump married his first wife Ivana in 1977, and they had three children: Ivanka, Donald Jr. and Eric.

She played an important role in her husband’s business until their high-profile divorce in 1991.

During the procedure, she accused the real-estate tycoon of ‘rape,’ although she later clarified: not in the ‘criminal sense.’

Despite a troublesome separation, Donald and Ivana Trump have remained close, and she even attended his inauguration as President.

Only days after her ex-husband won the elections, she told the New York Post: “I will suggest that I be ambassador for the Czech Republic.”

Some experts believe that by revealing shocking information to the media about the President, Ms Trump is attempting to put pressure on him in order to reach her objective.

Donald Trump-Supporting Model Kathy Zhu Stripped of Miss Michigan Title Over ‘Racist’ Tweets

e53c2fb0-aa3b-11e9-bbda-5408714b4bdf

Via: Trump supporter, beauty queen Kathy Zhu stripped of title over ‘racist’ tweets

A Donald Trump-supporting model and activist has been stripped of her beauty queen title over “racist” social media posts.
Kathy Zhu, 20, a University of Michigan student who has more than 70,000 followers across Instagram and Twitter where she goes by the handle “PoliticalKathy”, is a prominent online conservative and is the vice chair of her campus Republican student group.

Zhu, who was born in China and immigrated to the US when she was five, first gained internet fame during the 2016 election campaign. In 2018 she sparked controversy after posting about a “Try a Hijab” event at the University of Central Florida, and later that year announced she was transferring to Michigan.

Earlier this week she was named as a 2019 national finalist by Miss Indiana and Michigan World America, the first phase of the competition before the Miss and Teen World America Preliminary and Finals in Las Vegas in October.

In a Twitter post on Thursday, Zhu said she had been stripped of her Miss Michigan title “due to my refusal to try on a hijab in 2018, my tweet about black on black gun violence, and ‘insensitive’ statistical tweets”.

One of the earlier tweets in question said, “Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your own community first before blaming others.”

Zhu shared a screenshot of an email from Miss World America Michigan state director Laurie DeJack, saying she had “accused me of being racist, Islamophobic, and insensitive”.

Ms DeJack wrote in the email, “It has been brought to the attention of Miss World America that your social media accounts contain offensive, insensitive and inappropriate content, and in violation of MWA’s Rules and Conditions, specifically the contestant requirement of ‘being of good character and whose background is not likely to bring into disrepute Miss World America or any person associated with the organisation’.”

She added, “Therefore, and effective immediately, MWA does not recognise you as a participant of any sort or in any capacity as it relates to any and all events of MWA. Furthermore, let this communication serve as official notice to remove any mention of yourself as a participant in MWA from all social media platforms (including photographs of you wearing the MWA Michigan sash and/or crown, and any text claiming to be a participant of MWA events).”

The 20-year-old was named as a finalist earlier this week. Source: Twitter

Zhu has more than 70,000 followers on Instagram and Twitter. Picture: Instagram Source: Instagram

She rose to internet fame during the 2016 election. Picture: Instagram Source: Instagram

The Chinese-American aggressively campaigned for Donald Trump. Picture: Instagram Source: Instagram

She has been accused of ‘Islamophobia’ and ‘racism’. Picture: Instagram Source: Instagram

‘Conservatives are being treated like second-class citizens.’ Picture: Instagram Source: Instagram

In her email reply, Zhu wrote, “Statistics and facts are not always pleasant. It’s disgusting how you would rather lie to the public’s face than be supportive of someone that is trying to make a difference by talking about subjects that no one dares to say.”

Referring to the hijab incident, she added that “a Muslim woman tried to forcibly put a hijab on my head without my permission”.

“What’s ‘insensitive’ is that women in the Middle East are getting stoned to death for refusing to obey their husband’s orders to wear hijabs,” she wrote.

“I tweeted about it on my social media … Almost everyone was supportive of me refusing to be put in that situation. Are the people in MWA implying that they advocate for the punishment of women who refuse to wear a hijab?”

Zhu also posted screenshots of text messages from Ms DeJack accusing her of “misleading” the organisation by using her “Chinese first name” when she initially applied.

“I have a lot of stuff being thrown at me right now from Nationals office. We are going to need to have a conversation,” Ms DeJack wrote.

Attaching a link to Zhu’s 2016 tweet she wrote, “Is this you?” Zhu wrote back, “How is that racist? It’s statistics. Didn’t know statistics were racist.”

Conservatives online slammed the move.

“This is unbelievable,” BlazeTV host Lauren Chen wrote. “@PoliticalKathy has been stripped of her pageant title for not wanting to wear a hijab and for highlighting crime rates in some black communities. The fact that these pageant people find her views offensive speaks more to their own bigotry than anything else.”

Podcaster John Hawkins said, “A conservative woman isn’t even allowed to enter a beauty pageant anymore without holding the right politically correct opinions. Whatever happened the land of the free and the home of the brave?”

Music video director Robby Starbuck added, “Apparently you can’t even participate in a @MissWorldLtd pageant if you’re *gasp* openly Republican. What a sorry bunch of bigots. @PoliticalKathy you’re still Miss Michigan to anyone with a functioning frontal lobe in their brain.”

Miss World America has been contacted for comment.

Video unearthed by Morning Joe shows Donald Trump partying in 1992 with Jeffrey Epstein, his 'pimp' Ghislaine Maxwell and bevy of models during private party at the pedophile's future 'hunting ground', Mar-a-Lago\

• Donald Trump is seen partying with Jeffrey Epstein and his then-girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell in 1992 at a private party at Mar-a-Lago
  • The footage was uncovered by producers at Morning Joe, and also shows Trump dancing with a bevy of young models who were on hand that night
  • He even appears to kiss one, just a few months after finalizing his divorce from first wife Ivana Trump and while on-and-off with Marla Maples
  • 'I had a falling out with him a long time ago. I wasn’t a fan. I was not a fan of his. That I can tell you,' Trump said of Epstein last week
  • Seven years after this party, Maxwell recruited at least two underage spa workers from Mar-a-Lago for Epstein, according to court filings
  • The event looks similar to the one described by George Houraney to The New York Times last week, but he has yet to respond to a request for comment
By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
Published: 14:45 BST, 17 July 2019 | Updated: 19:54 BST, 17 July 2019

Just days after President Donald Trump declared that he was never friends with pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, footage has emerged of the two at a private party back in 1992.

Video shows Donald Trump partying with Jeffery Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell | Daily Mail Online

Back
Top Bottom