Fools Wildin', Volume 2

'I Think I'm Going to Kill the President,' Utah Man Allegedly Told Police After 6 Guns Found in Car: Reports

1536292411726.png

A suspect identified as William Scott Wheeler, 56, was arrested last month after allegedly telling officers: "I think I'm going to kill the president." (Tooele County Sheriff's Office)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/0...police-after-6-guns-found-in-car-reports.html

A Utah man said he planned to "kill the president" after police pulled over his vehicle last month and found six guns and ammunition inside, according to a complaint unsealed this week.

Police in Price stopped the vehicle driven by William Scott Wheeler, 56, on Aug. 25 because the headlights were obscured with a blanket, the Salt Lake Tribune reported. Price is about 120 miles southeast of Salt Lake City.

The officer allegedly found a shotgun, two pistols, a revolver, two long guns and ammunition in the back of the truck, according to the complaint.

When prodded about why he needed the weapons, Wheeler was reportedly silent, the Tribune reported. Later, Wheeler reportedly told the officer he suspected the Secret Service was after him because he had supposedly sent “messages” to the White House.

“They need to fix the problem, or I’m going to fix the problem,” Wheeler allegedly told the officer, according to an affidavit written by U.S. Secret Service Agent Marina Thomas that was obtained by Salt Lake City’s FOX 13.

When the officer determined Wheeler had been drinking and was in no condition to drive, Wheeler allegedly told the officer, “I think I’m going to kill the president,” according to court documents.

He was charged with possession of a firearm and ammunition by a restricted person on account of having bought the firearms outside Utah and bringing them into the state, the Tribune reported.

Wheeler appeared in U.S. District Court on Wednesday and was ordered detained, FOX 13 reported.

According to records, cited by the Tribune, Wheeler was being held at the Tooele County Jail. He faces a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison if convicted. Wheeler has two prior felony convictions: one for vehicle theft in 1984, and another for theft in 1989, the Tribune reported.

SJM-WARRIORS-0531-135-XL.jpg

It can also be used to signify "ok" , "perfect" or " i understand". Try using it at the deli next time you dont remember spanish

And we know racists would never ever ever coopt and corrupt an innocuous gesture

Like when Richard Spencer was doing the heil Hitler

He was probably just stretching his arm

And we know racists would never ever ever coopt and corrupt an innocuous gesture

Like when Richard Spencer was doing the heil Hitler

He was probably just stretching his arm
I dont know anything about richard spencer at all. He may have been doing secret signs.
I do know that i grew up with white people and even the most racist idiots amoungst them, never once let on in the slightest, that the OK sign was a WS symbol.
Nobody threw it up for no reason or in excess. It was never used jokingly.
If some southern inbreds decide to coopt the sign, let me assure you, the rest of the world didnt know about it.

In a meeting when someone is talking and you need to communicate non verbally, the OK sign has to be one, if not the most common signs on earth across multiple languages and cultures.

All im saying is that even if what tariq is suggesting is true, the vid is certainly not evidence you'd convict someone with

I dont know anything about richard spencer at all. He may have been doing secret signs.
I do know that i grew up with white people and even the most racist idiots amoungst them, never once let on in the slightest, that the OK sign was a WS symbol.
Nobody threw it up for no reason or in excess. It was never used jokingly.
If some southern inbreds decide to coopt the sign, let me assure you, the rest of the world didnt know about it.

In a meeting when someone is talking and you need to communicate non verbally, the OK sign has to be one, if not the most common signs on earth across multiple languages and cultures.

All im saying is that even if what tariq is suggesting is true, the vid is certainly not evidence you'd convict someone with

Unfortunately, your anecdotal experiences as a youngster are not representative of the world at large in 2018

The guy in your meeting who is quietly responding to you probably deserves the benefit of the doubt

People who are affiliated with Trump or other alt-right entities do not

DbqZmM9VQAAVrXW.jpg

That's Richard Spencer, a prominent white nationalist figure

Unfortunately, your anecdotal experiences as a youngster are not representative of the world at large in 2018

The guy in your meeting who is quietly responding to you probably deserves the benefit of the doubt

People who are affiliated with Trump or other alt-right entities do not

DbqZmM9VQAAVrXW.jpg

That's Richard Spencer, a prominent white nationalist figure

Yeah i guess as kids we never said drip or wore tight sweats but they got coopted over time. Fair enough.

Now i just gotta remember to give the thumbs up now in public instead.

im legit scared i might make the ok sign to the black girl at Starbucks when she asks if i want room for cream or something now.
Wish they picked something less ingrained but according to the SPL that was by design

Back
Top Bottom