FOOT FALLING ALSEEP UNAPPRECIATION!

The worst, especially when you fall asleep and wake up... your leg/foot feels 100x and you can't even walk. The pain of just sitting there, waiting for it to go back to normal
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
hate it
I had surgery on my foot a few years ago, and since then my foot and leg
fall asleep and cramp up like crazy

Def unappreciation.. I can't stop laughing when I move my foot 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

It's not that bad
grin.gif

I'm not talking about that little tingle feeling that you can just shake you're leg at and goes away.
I'm talking the v2 that gives you that brick feel

my-foot-falls-asleep.gif

the pins and needles feeling
sick.gif

this happens to me when i'm chillin on the porcelain for too long

hate it when it starts feeling like billions of ants are crawling on your foot and you cant walk for a couple secs.

SMH homie. You should buy me some shorts broseph. I need to get back into the S.O.D game, especially some USAs.

Rolling over your arm and having it fall asleep while you're asleep is even worse.

That feeling goes through even to my dreams and it constantly bothers me till I wake up. Tell me I'm not the only one that experiences this. It's the worst
30t6p3b.gif

Cant recall having my foot sleeping, but Ive slept on top of my arm on a number of occasions. Id wake up all of a sudden and then I realize I have no feeling on my arm. Theres no tingly feeling. It just feels dead. Cant move, lift, turn, etc. Then after 30 seconds I start to get some feeling back.

Its a trip man, but at the same time its pretty cool.

I hate it,

Hate it even more when you're asleep and get a cramp on your calf muscle (that's usually where I get them)
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my knee fell asleep one time at work. Got up from a couch and tried to take a step and i just fell to the floor. it was funny.

foot falling asleep is fun.

when it does happen I always think pounding it toward the ground will make it go away and it doesent it just makes you feel all giggly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Based Mod

sick.gif

this happens to me when i'm chillin on the porcelain for too long

But, it only happens when I'm multi-tasking with something electronic i.e. iphone or laptop

Back
Top Bottom