Foot Locker Raffles / Reservation App

Status
Not open for further replies.
My manager at my location look at this raffle app and had no clue or wtf it is and say they still doing FCFS until further notice. Basically they don't care about no app unless the dm tell them it's mandatory.

I also was looking at the app and seen that "the manager can change this procedure due to security reasons". Which can give any store an out.

They not doing this app for no reason. Maybe I'm wrong but more than likely every store will mandatory be doing this?

My manager at my location look at this raffle app and had no clue or wtf it is and say they still doing FCFS until further notice. Basically they don't care about no app unless the dm tell them it's mandatory.

I also was looking at the app and seen that "the manager can change this procedure due to security reasons". Which can give any store an out.

They not doing this app for no reason. Maybe I'm wrong but more than likely every store will mandatory be doing this?
Most likely, if some stores don't adopt the app they could be considered a flight risk and possibly lose there accounts (my opinion).

It's means if you're gonna buy certain releases through them, your gonna have to get accustomed to using the app. If not, you'll be left behind or you'll have to find somewhere else to buy.

what I'm saying is it's just a possibility now

where before I was pretty much guaranteed a pair due to the wide range of stores and malls I would cover

it used to be how many would I win

now it's will I win at all?

if it atleast allowed 5 stores it would be better

most people will be back to relying on the snkrs app as their only shot

I actually like the idea of the app just certain things I would change to make it better

Last edited:
what I'm saying is it's just a possibility now

where before I was pretty much guaranteed a pair due to the wide range of stores and malls I would cover

it used to be how many would I win

now it's will I win at all?

if it atleast allowed 5 stores it would be better

most people will be back to relying on the snkrs app as their only shot

I actually like the idea of the app just certain things I would change to make it better
I get what you're saying, but the fact that you can only pick 3 stores, combined with the fact that you can only win once per brand, will help more people win.

Only allowing just 3 stores is un-called for. I hate that about the app and it's ridiculous. 3 stores? Smh

How does the head start work

You have to be in any footlocker store for either 60 120 or 180 seconds ?

being a member gives you time banked

being platinum or gold gives you time banked

checking in at one of the three chosen stores gives you time banked

the store check in you just check in via bluetooth wherever they have the beacon setup at in store

you have all that it gives you 6 minutes of head start time

the numbers you posted are just the head start times each category gives you

the store check in you just check in via bluetooth wherever they have the beacon setup at in store

So you have to travel to the store to gets these heads up before the time runs out.

Who has time or wants to spend money to just travel into the store
Looks like there doing this just to have you go there and hopefully spend money before the shoe releases

This app sounds more and more ridiculous

Last edited:
So you have to travel to the store to gets these heads up before the time runs out.

Looks like there doing this just to have you go there and hopefully spend money before the shoe releases

You travel to 1 store to check in, which give you an additional 60 seconds on your head start. No different than going instore to fill out a raffle ticket.

No different than going to the store and picking up raffle tickets. And yes, they want you to spend more money at their stores.

You travel to 1 store to check in, which give you an additional 60 seconds on your head start. No different than going instore to fill out a raffle ticket.

No different than going to the store and picking up raffle tickets. And yes, they want you to spend more money at their stores.

That's the thing when stores did or do raffles

I hardly ever went

Last edited:
Just catching up with the details of this thread, and it will get pretty interesting once it becomes a nationwide thing.

I wonder if this will apply to any Yeezys sold @ either of the 3 foot stores.

That being said, the Space Jam 11 release this year AND the Royal 1 release next May are going to look very interesting with this new online raffle system for these 3 major stores.

Why do people keep saying its a raffle? Its NOT a raffle.

Its literally a reservation system..........Who gets the shoe is determined by a bunch of things, not just the fact that you entered. It doesnt really matter that you know what its determined by........Just stop asking.

The only things you need to know is
1. you need to become a member if you already arent.
2. You should spend at least $250 a year in the store (or $300 for champs i think)
3. It would benefit you to be able to go to the store itself so you can "check in"

All these questions I see makes me think you`re trying to find a way around the system or trying to devalue it because you werent smart enough to sign up for the loyalty program a long time ago.

There is no way around it.

Yes, employees will still try to get over.......There is always going to be a human factor. The thing about this process is that its fool proof.
If its found that employees are getting over, they will be fired.
It only takes 1 pissed off person with proof that they didnt make the purchase for the store to be flagged and corporate to be put on notice.

Why do people keep saying its a raffle? Its NOT a raffle.

Its literally a reservation system..........Who gets the shoe is determined by a bunch of things, not just the fact that you entered. It doesnt really matter that you know what its determined by........Just stop asking.

The only things you need to know is
1. you need to become a member if you already arent.
2. You should spend at least $250 a year in the store (or $300 for champs i think)
3. It would benefit you to be able to go to the store itself so you can "check in"

All these questions I see makes me think you`re trying to find a way around the system or trying to devalue it because you werent smart enough to sign up for the loyalty program a long time ago.

There is no way around it.

Yes, employees will still try to get over.......There is always going to be a human factor. The thing about this process is that its fool proof.
If its found that employees are getting over, they will be fired.
It only takes 1 pissed off person with proof that they didnt make the purchase for the store to be flagged and corporate to be put on notice.
Thank you.

Its $300 for FTL and Champs. $250 for FA.

"Location: 100% LEGITIMATE RESELLER IN ONLY SIZES 8.5 & 9 "

Well there is the reason it sounds ridiculous, lol. Glad it does, to be honest. Resellers straight PISSED. hahaha

"Location: 100% LEGITIMATE RESELLER IN ONLY SIZES 8.5 & 9 "

Well there is the reason it sounds ridiculous, lol. Glad it does, to be honest. Resellers straight PISSED. hahaha

hey all star thanks for minding my business
i'm still a reseller

i have not sold a just released shoe in years

i sell what i already own so there is noting to be pissed about

but thanks for the ad buddy

Haha, better for us

too bad no more raffles

now you and you buddy cant hold hands online

Last edited:
hey all star thanks for minding my business
i'm still a reseller

i have not sold a just released shoe in years