Footlocker/Champs/Footaction FRIENDS & FAMILY (F&F) 30% STIMULUS WEEK MAY 20th-26th

footlocker online code is: FF9YCPLK

lady at the store was telling me pretty much all of the goodies were excluded:
CDPs
AM95s
AM09s
Kobe
5/23 releases
and so on and so on...

Originally Posted by bigj505

footlocker online code is: FF9YCPLK

lady at the store was telling me pretty much all of the goodies were excluded:
CDPs
AM95s
AM09s
Kobe
5/23 releases
and so on and so on...

Yeah, the full exclusion list is on page 4.

Can someone help me out with a pair of Lebron Soldier III POPs in sz 11.5. Payapl ready and the favor can be returned for future releases.

At least AM90s are not excluded.

I'm trying to find those new white/obsidian/royal blue pairs around NYC.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

At least AM90s are not excluded.

I'm trying to find those new white/obsidian/royal blue pairs around NYC.

Dan, what sz do you need man?

how can i get this 30% at footlocker?

do i just ask anyone that works there or a cashier? any help would be great, im loc in NYC =]

jordan countdown packs ARE excluded. just talked to a footlocker rep. so if any of you guys have a local store like mine with some CDPs, they won't get 30%off

damn they deaded all the good %+#%....
smh.gif

just went out to see if i could snag a pair of the black/carolina blue flight clubs, didn't have them. but i saw the white/black/red and white/patentleather blue bb2s for $85 at champs. the lady there was extremely helpful with getting my sz8.5. luckily, they had one more 8.5 in the white/blue pair (was thedisplay shoe) so i asked if they were excluded even though i was sure they weren't just to make sure. they weren't of course but when i went to cashiera girl rang it up for me, $69.99. i was like timeout, the sticker price says $84.99 so it should be like $60 (i did the math on my cell when the nice lady wentto find my size
laugh.gif
) cuz 85*0.7=59.5. but she couldn't honor themarked down price AND the 30% so she said, do you want to pay $85 or $70? i was like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
nah i won't take it then, thanks.

to sum it up if you didn't read my block of text, they didn't take the 30% of the marked down price of $84.99 for the bb2s. instead, they took the 30%of the retail price of 100.
btw, i ordered a marked down pair of bb2s with a f&f d/c before in the past so i was pretty disappointed they couldn't do it for me in-store.
tired.gif

^^^ sucks that they can't let you get the discount on the sale price...
I got the white/red/black BB2s on the last F&F for $70.
I would most def pull the trigger on another CW if they did honor the discount on the sale price.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Just ordered this...
76425bf4d878259b9a2669aac13898e5f65948d.pjpg

... and with all of those exclusions it looks like this is all I will be purchasing
how much did everything come out to?

Just went to my local mall

& there is not a damn thing that my local champs, Footlockers, Footaction has that i truely want and willing to blow my money on.... the only thing thati would probably get (if nething) is some fitteds...

Only thing I got was from Footaction.com, got some AM 90s and some Pumas for someone else.

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

If they really want to stimulate their profits, they'd stop excluding all the good stuff. It seems like these days most of the good stuff sits around because people either wait for it to hit sales racks or show up at the outlet
Do you realize how stupid you sound? They don't make PROFIT selling the shoe for 30% off or 50% off, they make profit buy selling at fullprice...for those that don't understand how this simple concept works.....see below

Nike Charges $90 for shoe
Footlocker sells shoe for $140
140-90= $50 profit
...now if the company allowed 30% off this shoe....that would be $42 off...the company would only make $8...now subtract shrink (items stolen), wages, repair,visuals, rent, utilities, etc...and a company would not be able to survive on making $8 a shoe.....they know the griffeys will sell out anyway, so why mark itdown??

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

just went out to see if i could snag a pair of the black/carolina blue flight clubs, didn't have them. but i saw the white/black/red and white/patent leather blue bb2s for $85 at champs. the lady there was extremely helpful with getting my sz8.5. luckily, they had one more 8.5 in the white/blue pair (was the display shoe) so i asked if they were excluded even though i was sure they weren't just to make sure. they weren't of course but when i went to cashier a girl rang it up for me, $69.99. i was like timeout, the sticker price says $84.99 so it should be like $60 (i did the math on my cell when the nice lady went to find my size
laugh.gif
) cuz 85*0.7=59.5. but she couldn't honor the marked down price AND the 30% so she said, do you want to pay $85 or $70? i was like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

to sum it up if you didn't read my block of text, they didn't take the 30% of the marked down price of $84.99 for the bb2s. instead, they took the 30% of the retail price of 100.
btw, i ordered a marked down pair of bb2s with a f&f d/c before in the past so i was pretty disappointed they couldn't do it for me in-store.
tired.gif

Check out the Nike outlet, the white/blue BB2's were $40-$45 last time I checked. They also had plenty of 8.5's left, along with the white Laser Kobe2k4's for $45-$50.

Just came back from picking up the POP Lebron Soldier 3 at Footlocker. Dude said it was excluded, I told him no it wasnt. Then asked if I had the coupon and Isaid no I didnt. So he said let me override it and add the discount. I had that blank look on my face when he said that. But anyways so I picked them up alongwith some shoe cleaner I so desperately need.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

just went out to see if i could snag a pair of the black/carolina blue flight clubs, didn't have them. but i saw the white/black/red and white/patent leather blue bb2s for $85 at champs. the lady there was extremely helpful with getting my sz8.5. luckily, they had one more 8.5 in the white/blue pair (was the display shoe) so i asked if they were excluded even though i was sure they weren't just to make sure. they weren't of course but when i went to cashier a girl rang it up for me, $69.99. i was like timeout, the sticker price says $84.99 so it should be like $60 (i did the math on my cell when the nice lady went to find my size
laugh.gif
) cuz 85*0.7=59.5. but she couldn't honor the marked down price AND the 30% so she said, do you want to pay $85 or $70? i was like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

to sum it up if you didn't read my block of text, they didn't take the 30% of the marked down price of $84.99 for the bb2s. instead, they took the 30% of the retail price of 100.
tired.gif

Check out the Nike outlet, the white/blue BB2's were $40-$45 last time I checked. They also had plenty of 8.5's left, along with the white Laser Kobe 2k4's for $45-$50.

good heads up, appreciated. which nike outlet though? is it near nyc?

How do Nike LBJ clothes fit? I'm looking at the NikeLBJ Throwdown Hoody, but I'm not sure what size to get. With Nike I usually wear a medium. But for Jordan and Kobe shorts I can usually go to smallsince they fit bigger. I'm guessing it's the same with Lebron gear, but not 100% sure. I'm 5'9" and about 160 lbs, but I'm not sure ifI should get a small or medium.

Back
Top Bottom