Footlocker Inc. F&F 3/14-3/16

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Anybody has the SKU # for the Air Tech Challenge (Andre Agassi's) in the white/yellow/green colorway.
*********** By SKU I mean the number under the BARCODE, NOT the PRODUCT NUMBER !!! *************

Thanks in advance
foot locker sku: 44 16802 804

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Damn it - Bron V Dunkmans excluded....
27y6a9i.jpg

These are tempting for $77 but I think I might wait till these drop a little lower.....
2u73sxw.jpg

Kobe Trainers are also 49.99 after discount.
link to the dunkmans?

Originally Posted by EmAych417

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Anybody has the SKU # for the Air Tech Challenge (Andre Agassi's) in the white/yellow/green colorway.
*********** By SKU I mean the number under the BARCODE, NOT the PRODUCT NUMBER !!! *************

Thanks in advance
foot locker sku: 44 16802 804
Much appreciated! Thanks a lot!

the kobes wernt excluded at my spot but forces, all jordans (teams,game,retro) were and they even made a sign saying the flight 23 was excluded so im guessingthose are selling pretty good that they dont wanna loose out.

i picked up these am90s for 70 bucks

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by The Kobe Show

just hit up FL.. ZKIII's are not excluded thank goodness!!

Really? My FL said they are excluded.

They shouldn't be excluded they have been out for a couple weeks now. I called two stores here in So. Cal they are are a go. If they say they areexcluded just ask them to try and scan them and use the F&F code and if it's excluded I don't think the discount will show.

I called Footlocker.com, ChampsSports.com and Footaction.com. None are supporting the F&F online.

plannin on heading down to the mall today after school to see if there's anything id like to buy with the discount

Yo, if you can't find what you want at the stores for the F&F, Eastbay is running a 20% Off online code: EMEB8MRL through Saturday. It ain'tF&F, but it's better than nothing...

They got the Kobe Strengths, I's, II's, III's and Trainers - and LBJ V's...

I was able to get the F&F 30% off the Lebron V Dunkman colorway.Socal Champs store. They just put them out on display today.

My Footlocker will not let me do a " In-store catalog order ". They say they can only order from other stores and the product number for items on theweb site are not the SKU numbers for the actual merchandise. I had everything printed out, nice and easy, and they still said no.
On top of that, my Footlocker doesn't have crap. I have to drive over an hour to find anything decent, if I could find anything at all!!

^^^i was hoping to do the catalog order as well because foot locker, champs, and foot action in my mall have 99% casual shoes and im looking to pick upsomething for basketball.

Yea, I just tried to do an in-store order as well, but no dice. I did pick up another pair of ZM 95's though!

I just copped those dunkmans at champs for $98 with the friends and family. They only got 12 pairs and i got the only sz 9. They are
pimp.gif
in person!!

i tried to do a phone order at footlocker and the person on the other line said i couldn't do it this time

It depends on the employee some can be real stupid, and you have to pull some teeth just to get the discount... I remember one guy said you only come duringthe F&F so he was like saying the Kobe 2's at the time(the last one) were excluded manager said no it wasn't because I know the manager I calledhim to the front, I told the dumb___ employee you say something like that again I'll make sure you'll be flipping burgers upstairs at the food courtd__head... I ain't getting it for free right so what's with the attitude? Anyway my FTL, FA, and CS excluded only retros and AF1's along withselect apparel. Hopefully you guys get you want I didn't...

Probably nothing but protectant and maybe some socks for me.

I'm dead spoiled now, soooo much stuff coming out that F+F time hardly matters to me now. I have to plan for the whole year.

I remember when I first got into this, I was READY for F+F time, trying to get to stores the morning of the first day. Now I won't be disappointed if Ican't even make it on the last day.

i woulda picked up ZKIIIs if any stores around here had them... ended up picking up black/red LBJ Vs for 76 dollars

Back
Top Bottom