for me the Jordan Line ended at XIV,anyone else?

i am an old timer,gonna be 35. so for me the jordan line went down hill in a hurry after the XIV which i love by the way.i hated eveything after the xiv'swith the exception of the XVII.i guess for me since i watched jordan play in all the shoes staring with the 1's back in the day if hes not wearing it itsreally not an "AIR JORDAN"

ionno.. i loved every shoe he wore after he came back from the 1st retirement... but ive just recently bought the XX22, and by far, these shoes, preformancewize, are the best shoes ive ever played in .. even if he didn't play in them..

I kind of agree because thats when the Real Jordan Era ended... I do appreciate the 17,18,19,20 though...

IMO thats not true

After Mj came back to the wizards he still dominated, maybe not as much as he did with the bulls but still dominated in his 17's and 18's.

The 14's are arguably one of the worst J's IMO along with the 15

For me J's took two years off, 1999 and 2000, then they came back with more heat.

mike did not DOMINATE with the wiz
laugh.gif
. yes i agree xiv's and out.

16s and 18 are dope to me. well the blk/blue 18s. 14s are booboo and well we all know the consensus with the 15

For me:

I like Raspberry Truffle ice cream.

I don't like Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, John Edwards, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, or John McCain... I like Ron Paul.

I prefer Brunettes. C-cups. Round, firm-ish buttocks are a MUST. She must dance, speak proper English and be good at Mathematics.

I like to cheer for the Black/White Knight when I got to Medieval Times.

My favorite sports team is better than your favorite sports team.

... since we are giving our opinions.

I rank the white/red XXI in the top 10 all time. If JB puts the blk/red in the XXI/II countdown pack, it will be up there too.

only jordan's i didn't like were the XV, XVII, and XX. I like a shoe that i can ball in and wear casually, and I deff couldn't wear thosecasually.

I definitely agree with u .
happy.gif
MJ and the Bulls. Just Imagine If MJdidn't retire during those 2 seasons . I think 8 rings IMO

the jordan line won't end til the numbers stop. just because the man doesn't play anymore doesn't mean they aren't HIS shoes still...

Naw, 16s were ok, 17s were fire, 18s were so so and the 20s were alright too. 19s are straight trash, should be team jordans. 21s and 22s arent that bad, theyjust didnt get a fair shake from the get.

Jordan should've signed with another company so for me the line never started. Can't wait until his contract with Nike expires so he can endorseStarburys.

NO, the line ends at 23... IMO there were many sigs that i copped & loved AFTER the 14. for example... bred xv, bred xvi, cherrywood xvi, college bluexvii, black suede xviii, bred xix, stealth xx, red suede xxi, graphite xxi, bred xxii... and i WILL be copping multiple colorways of the 23. so i would have todisagree with u.

Back
Top Bottom