For my 23 and Older NT'ers how young is too young?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I can't front, I've done the Kells before. I took down a 14 yr old when I was 23, but she lied about her age. Big body DR chicks are deceptive
pimp.gif

17+ for me. Old enough to pee, old enough for me.
Lied about her age by saying she was 14?

How old was she really?

I turn 23 in August but I'd say anything under 18 is a no go.. but I prefer older than myself

I turn 23 in August but I'd say anything under 18 is a no go.. but I prefer older than myself

I'm 23 and I too got hooked up w a 19yr old and I also felt broads at that age are mad immature def a no Go for u pedo nt's under 18

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

im 25. smash 18+, date 21+

i like to keep it relatively close to my age though.

Im 23 and agree with this
I'm 25 and I agree too. Although I would probably never be in a position where I'm hanging out with many people under 21 anyway. Would rather date someone 23 or older.

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

im 25. smash 18+, date 21+

i like to keep it relatively close to my age though.

Im 23 and agree with this
I'm 25 and I agree too. Although I would probably never be in a position where I'm hanging out with many people under 21 anyway. Would rather date someone 23 or older.

I'm 23 and I too got hooked up w a 19yr old and I also felt broads at that age are mad immature def a no Go for u pedo nt's under 18

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Remember, 17 is legal in NYC.
i follow this...and if she OD bad and might b16  i'll just cross da pond to NJ to da courtesy...16 is da age of consent in New Jersey
laugh.gif

this hispanic chicks be lookin like they 30 when u bag em in da club..next thing they tell u is they got in with a borrowed ID and she's 16-17
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Remember, 17 is legal in NYC.
i follow this...and if she OD bad and might b16  i'll just cross da pond to NJ to da courtesy...16 is da age of consent in New Jersey
laugh.gif

this hispanic chicks be lookin like they 30 when u bag em in da club..next thing they tell u is they got in with a borrowed ID and she's 16-17
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back when I was 21-22 some chick wanted me to bang her badly, sending me picts nd s@&$ but, she was still under age and kinda big which I was like Mmm idk, but then since I let it pass she was all like "oh I'm going to tell people about this", saying that I was trying to seduce her and all that bs... Lesson learned, don't mess with underage... They'll get in troubles easy
Don't do it OP

Back when I was 21-22 some chick wanted me to bang her badly, sending me picts nd s@&$ but, she was still under age and kinda big which I was like Mmm idk, but then since I let it pass she was all like "oh I'm going to tell people about this", saying that I was trying to seduce her and all that bs... Lesson learned, don't mess with underage... They'll get in troubles easy
Don't do it OP

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

She said she was 18. Turns out she was 14.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
damn

my exact thoughts....I was like "shes probably 12 saying shes 14" 
laugh.gif
...Almost
30t6p3b.gif
at you KingJay and put you out there like we did with drsfinest.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

She said she was 18. Turns out she was 14.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
damn

my exact thoughts....I was like "shes probably 12 saying shes 14" 
laugh.gif
...Almost
30t6p3b.gif
at you KingJay and put you out there like we did with drsfinest.

Originally Posted by n1co86ya

Don't do it OP

damn...

and MALCALA622 the homie Jay is cool beans.. no way on Drsfinest level.. lol

Originally Posted by n1co86ya

Don't do it OP

damn...

and MALCALA622 the homie Jay is cool beans.. no way on Drsfinest level.. lol

Back
Top Bottom